Sope : Movie Night

Yoongi arrived at his condo a quarter past eight. He was exhausted with producing the group's new single. Yoongi took light footsteps upstairs to his boyfriend. He reached the master bedroom to the sight of Hoseok, who was curled into a blue blanket.

Fuck! He is adorable. Yoongi tiptoed over to the bed preparing to scare the boy.

"Boo!", Yoongi shouted as he grabbed Hoseok. The younger shifted frantically. He escaped the blanket letting his head poke out.

"Min Yoongi!" Hoseok yelled, his heart beating against his cheat.

Yoongi was laughing hysterically at Hoseok's reaction. "You should've saw the look on your face."

"You ain't shit." Hoseok stated. Yoongi wiped the tears from his eyes, then climbed into the king-sized bed. "I'm sorry, baby boy. You just get scared easily, so I took my chance."

"You always tease me." Hoseok pouted. Yoongi in response leaned in close to the male and initiated a kiss. The innocent kiss lasted for a few seconds. The two separated and embraced each other.

"Let me make it up to you." Yoongi rubbed his fingertips along Hoseok's waist and kissed his forehead.

"Alright then, we're going to make a fort and watch movies in it."

"Yea, that's a great idea. Let me hit the shower first, then we'll start." After Yoongi's shower, he arrived in the living room to help Hoseok set up. Ten minutes went by and everything was set.

"It turned out great, Yoonie!" Hoseok cheered, holding onto Yoongi's arm

"It turned out great, Yoonie!" Hoseok cheered, holding onto Yoongi's arm. They had freshly popped popcorn, two liter bottles of sprite, and other delicious snacks.

"It did." Yoongi smiled warmly, sitting back on the soft pillows with Hoseok in his arms.

"What movie did you put in?" Hoseok asked.

"I put in this scary movie named 'IT'." Yoongi replied. Hoseok tensed up as the words left his boyfriend's mouth.

"Why did you pick a scary movie, Yoon?!" Hoseok yelled, startling Yoongi.

"Sorry babe, you know I'll be right here when you get scared." Yoongi hugged Hoseok to calm him down a bit.

Hoseok and Yoongi got under the fluffy blanket getting comfy when the movie began to play. The first half of the film they ate popcorn and held hands. Second half, Hoseok was getting scared seeing Pennywise terrorize the teens. He started whimpering and hid his face in Yoongi's neck.

"Babe, are you scared?" Yoongi snickered.

"Yes!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Do you want me to change the movie?" Yoongi felt guilty for scaring his lover.

"No, it's fine." Hoseok said, smiling slightly.

"Are you sure? I can change it if you wa-" Yoongi's words were cut off when Hoseok kissed his pillow like lips.

"I'm sure, Yoon." Hoseok assured Yoongi as he turned his attention to the TV again. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok and continued to watch the movie.

The movie ended and Yoongi looked down seeing Hoseok curled up against him sleeping. Oh my god, he's a cutie. Yoongi cooed at him for the fiftieth time tonight. Yoongi raised from the couch, picking Hoseok up bridal style, and traveled upstairs to lay him down. Yoongi climbed into the bed cuddling with Hoseok, so he won't have nightmares. Minutes later, Yoongi's eyes closed with his hands around Hoseok's waist.