Sope : Shower Sex

*SMUT WARNING*

"Hurry, the water is getting cold." Hoseok whined.

"I'm here now, babe." Yoongi hopped in the shower after Hoseok. Yoongi washed Hoseok's body with vanilla scented soap. His eyes trailed down the back of his lover to his round ass. Yoongi popped an erection just from the sight in front of him.

"Yoongi? You've been quiet the whole time." Hoseok turned around to see Yoongi gazing at him with lust filled eyes.

"You look sexy, Seok." Yoongi stated, grabbing Hoseok's waist pulling him close. He kissed Hoseok's neck and playing with his plump ass.

"Mmm, wash up." Hoseok said pulling away from Yoongi.

"Come on, just one shower quickie for today." Yoongi whined, pushing Hoseok against the white tiles.

"Fine." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

Yoongi wasted no time to attack Hoseok's heart shaped lips. Yoongi began to stroke Hoseok's dick, rubbing his thumb against his reddish tip. Yoongi pulled away from Hoseok and started littering kisses down his chest. Hoseok threw his head back in pleasure, letting out a whimper.

"Yoon, give me more, please." Hoseok begged.

"Be patient, babe." Yoongi continued nipping at Hoseok's tan abdomen.

Hoseok took a sharp inhale when Yoongi got to his knees and engulfed his length. Yoongi's cheeks sunken, he was dedicated to taking Hoseok's entire length down his throat.

"Oh God." Hoseok moaned, gripping at Yoongi's scalp. He sent thrusts into Yoongi's mouth since he was close to releasing.

"I'm close, Yoongi, please." Hoseok's eyes closed shut as he reached his high. Yoongi removed his mouth from Hoseok's dick before he could release.

"Nooo, continue I was so close." Hoseok whined loudly, tears pricking from the side of eyes.

"I want you to cum from my dick." Yoongi stated, using the water from the shower head to wet his fingers. "Spread your legs, love." Yoongi pushed his index finger in Hoseok's tight hole.

"Ahh!", Hoseok gasped, holding onto Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi put in two fingers following three. Hoseok was feeling intense pleasure just from Yoongi's rough, slender fingers.

Once Yoongi was done fingering Hoseok open. He stroked his own dick getting it wet. Yoongi lifted Hoseok up letting him wrap his legs around his waist.

"I'm going to put it in now." Yoongi hissed, tilting his head back as he slowly sliding the head of his dick in his entrance.

"Shit, this feels amazing." He grunted. Yoongi waited a few for Hoseok to adjust to his length.

Yoongi pressed his body close to his lover, kissing him as his thrust began to be fast and rough. Hoseok pulled away from the kiss to let out his sweet moans. Hoseok whimpered and gasped at the immense pleasure.

"Don't stop, please." Hoseok whispered.

"Yea? Don't stop? I'm pounding you so good you don't want me to stop, huh?", Yoongi questioned, thrusting deeper. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck with drool coming from his mouth.

"Answer me, slut." Yoongi demanded.

"Yes, yes, don't stop, gosh." Hoseok said with the little bit of energy he has.

"That's my good little slut." Yoongi smirked, thrusting harder than before hitting Hoseok's prostate dead on.

Hoseok at this point was sobbing as his boyfriend kept hitting his sensitive spot over and over. Yoongi noticed how Hoseok was out of it as he kept chanting "oh god, oh god."

Yoongi reduced his thrusts, but sped up as he felt a hot sensation at the pit of his stomach.

"Yoon, I'm gonna cum." Hoseok announced, scratching marks on Yoongi's back. "Me too, babe." Hoseok eyes rolled back as he released. The white substance painted his chest and Yoongi's abdomen. Yoongi made a few more thrusts until he came inside of Hoseok filling him up.

As they calmed down from their high, all could be heard was their panting throughout the bathroom walls.

"My legs are still shaking." Hoseok laughed. Yoongi slowly pulled out of Hoseok resulting to a whine from the younger.

"You did so well for me, baby boy." Yoongi praised. Hoseok kissed Yoongi holding on to him for support.

"Let's actually shower this time, we're dirty." Hoseok said, grabbing the blue loofah to wash them both.