Sope : Brotherzoned

YOONGI'S POV
"Should I do it?" I asked.

"I keep telling you yes, go put the letter in his locker." Jin pushed me towards Hoseok's locker.

I gripped the white envelope tightly. My palms began to sweat and my stomach immediately felt sick. I walked towards Hoseok's bright locker.

Once I was in front of the locker I turned around to see Jin shooing me to put the letter in.

I heard Hoseok's loud, cheerful voice from down the hall. I panicked, immediately stuffed the letter in his locker. I began to walk away until Hoseok called my name.

Shit!

"Hey, Yoongs." Hoseok greeted me with a bright smile.

"Hey, Hobi." I smiled back looking around avoiding his eyes.

Hoseok caught on and looked at me directly in the eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I... nothing, It's nothing. Umm.. I have to go. I'll see you later, ok?" I turned around and walked over to Jin.

"Um... ok, see you, Yoongs." Hoseok scratched his neck slightly confused.

"Why didn't you save me back there? I almost got caught!" I whispered shouted at Jin.

Jin sighed. "I told you to hurry up didn't it?" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"Whatever, I'm going to class now."

-

HOSEOK'S POV
I'm in the band room with Jungkook and Taehyung. We are just goofing around till school ended. Five minutes passed and I remembered what I wanted to tell the guys.

"Hey!" I said loudly catching their attention.

"What, hyung?" Taehyung sat his phone down, giving me full attention.

"Yea, what is it, hyung?" Jungkook followed Tae's actions.

"I remembered to tell you guys about this weird confession letter I got."

Jungkook started laughing. "What is so funny?" I raised my eyebrow in question.

"You actually got a secret admirer, hyung!" I rolled my eyes.

"Do you know who it's from?" Taehyung questioned.

"No clue, but there is a letter Y at the end of the letter." I stated, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Well to me it seems like Yoongi hyung wrote that confession letter." Jungkook stated.

What? Yoongi?! I was in disbelief.

"Wait.. No way! It can't be him." I denied Jungkook accusations.

"But it has to be Yoongi hyung. I mean for the past few days he has been acting weird around you." Jungkook added.

"But I only see Yoongi hyung as a brother. He can't like me, he is around Jin most of the time" I dug my face into the palm of my hands.

"Did you forget? Jin is dating Jimin."

"What? I never knew." I gasped in shock.

"You are so late Hobi hyung." Taehyung chuckled.

"The only way to figure out if he really likes you or not if you just confront him." Taehyung added.

"But-"

"There are no buts just do it after school ends." Jungkook interrupted.

I sighed, eventually giving into their idea. "Ok, I'll confront him after school."

-

YOONGI'S POV
School was finally over, I can't wait to hit the shower and get in my comfy bed.

I walked outside looking for Jin because he usually drives me home.

I saw Jin with Jimin making out on his car. I shook my head not wanting to deal with that.

I guess I'll have to walk home.

I groaned tiredly, this is going to be a hell of a walk.

I walked for about ten minutes then stopped because my feet was burning like a bitch.

I heard a honking sound behind me. I turned around to see Hoseok in his car.

"Yoongs, do you need a ride?" He offered.

"No, it's ok." I really needed a ride, but I was not going to get in a car with my crush.

"Come on, Yoongs. Get in, please."

"Fine." I gave in.

-

There was an awkward silence in the car. None of us wanted to speak first.

"Yoongi."

"Yes.." I looked towards his direction.

"I have to confront you about something."

My stomach twisted in fear. "What is it?" I nervously laughed.

"Did you put the confession letter in my locker? Tell me the truth, please."

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I started panicking on the inside.

"Umm...well...I-" I was so nervous I couldn't even say yes.

"Just please say yes or no." He said seriously.

"Um..yes.. it was me who put the letter in your locker.." I started bitting my nails which was a bad habit of mine.

"Why?"

"Huh?" confusion was written on my face.

"Why do you like me?" He combed through his hair with his fingers.

"Well...you are an amazing person, I admire you so much for your hard work, how you care for people even when they are rude. You just have that bright joy that everyone needs in their life. I don't know how I started liking you, but I do." I signed shakily.

Hoseok didn't say a word and he suddenly stopped the car.

"Um.. Hobi?"

"..."

"Are you ok?" I was very concerned.

"I only see you as a brother, Yoongs." He said bluntly.

I knew I was going to get rejected that's why I prepared myself for the worse.

"I hope you can understand."

"Don't worry, Hobi. I completely understand. You're not obligated to like me back. I'm just glad to get it off my chest." I slightly smiled.

"Good."

-

We arrived at my house after the talk. I got out his car and walked to my door.

"See you tomorrow, Yoongs." Hoseok waved me goodbye.

"Bye." I entered my house, sat down my keys then thought about what just happened.

I just got brotherzoned.