Sope : Quarantine and fuck

*SMUT WARNING*

"South Korea will be on another 14 day quarantine as of today. Please try to stay inside as much as possible and be safe."

Fuck! We are on another fucking lock down. I turned off the TV and sat my head back in frustration.

I felt a sudden weight on my lap. I look up to see Hoseok in my oversized black shirt with lace panties and garter belts on.

Fuck, he look so hot. I groaned as he began to grind his lower half on my clothed dick.

"Baby, what are you doing?" I grabbed his hip stopping his actions.

"I'm needy today." He pouted and started sucking on my neck.

"Ahh, my princess feeling needy. Well, I can easily take care of that."

"Let me take these clothes off you." I took off all articles of clothing and flipped him on his back.

I sucked on his tan skin giving him purple-redish marks. He let out little whimpers as I sucked harder.

I put lube on my fingers and started fingered Hoseok open. I went down to his nipples which were hard. I sucked on the left one as he let out loud moans.

"Please."

"Please what?", I wanted him to tell me what he wanted.

"Please go faster, I beg you. It feels so good." I added two more fingers thrusting into his hole faster.

"Fuck, oh my god. This is too fucking good." He grabbed the back of my neck and we kissed passionately. I pulled my fingers out and grabbed the lube.

"You ready?" I asked him as I lubed up my dick.

"Yes!" Hoseok gasped as I entered inside of him.

HOSEOK'S POV
I immediately clutched his biceps as he entered inside me. I threw my head back letting out little moans. It feels so good. I think I'm in heaven.

"You good?" Yoongi asked.

"Mhm...ahh." I couldn't even speak because of the pleasure.

Yoongs began to thrust fast and harshly. I wrapped my legs and arms around his buff body moaning as he continued to thrust.

"Ah, fuck, You feel so amazing, baby." He kissed my neck once more.

"Ahh, I can't." He thrust even faster. It was too much for me, so I tried to push him away. He moved my hands and smacked my thighs hard.

"Don't try to run from this dick." He smirked.

He grabbed my hips and put my legs on his shoulder.

I began to let out screams as he was thrusting in this new angle hitting my prostate. I felt heat at the pit of my stomach I knew I was close.

"Shit, I'm close." I was creating marks down his back. I used the couch pillow next to me to muffle my moans.

He yanked my head away making me look at him.

"Let me hear those moans." I whimpered at his words.

The pleasure was too much I began sobbing.

"Aw, baby boy is crying?" He slowed down his thrusts a bit.

"Please let me cum." I gave him pleading eyes.

"You have my permission." I came hard painting my abdomen white and Yoongi soon came after inside me.

He pulled out and flopped on the couch next to me. All you could hear were pants and heavy breathing.

Yoongi pulled me close to him. I whined not wanting to be close to his sweaty body.

"Get off, I'm so tired." I gently pushed him way. He chuckled and bent down to whisper something in my ear.

"That too bad because we have 13 days left to fuck."