Chapter 1

It was a normal day at the scrapyard Bumblebee and his team were currently relaxing because there had been little to no Decepticon activity so they had a lot of free time.

But suddenly they got a call from Optimus Prime telling them that bots were disappearing on Cybertron and they needed them to came and help get to the bottom of what was happening to them.

So the team agree to go help their friends and find out what was going on so Optimus sent them a space bridge and they walk through it and came out on Cybertron where Optimus and the rest of Team Prime greeted them.

"So what information do we have to go on so far?" Asked Bumblebee.

"Nothing but we're all going to go under cover to find out." Ratchet explained. "All we know right now is bots are going missing for some reason."

"We already sent Knock Out and Starscream to investigate around Kaon since it's been rebuilt that's were most of the Decepticons are." Said Bulkhead.

"Wait Starscream?" Bumblebee asked wondering if he'd heard them right.

"Yes Starscream joined us after he came out of his coma and was let out of prison for good behavior." Ratchet explained.

"And since the Decepticons don't know Starscream switched sides he's perfect to go undercover and see what their up too and Knock Out faked going con again so he can help Starscream and keep him in check just in case he tries to pull anything." Smokescreen told him.

Bumblebee and his team could tell none of Team Prime really trusted Starscream and leard from Arcee that it had actually been Knock Out who vouched for the seeker after the two of them made up. And the red medic had earned their trust.

But Arcee still hated Starscream and was angry at Knock Out for getting the others to let the seeker join them. And she and the Austin Martin were currently not on speaking terms since she had also slipped up during an argument with him.

(Flash back.)

"I can't believe you convinced the others to let him join us!" Arcee hissed at Knock Out.

"Starscream is trying to make up for his past and he's been trying to apologize to you if you'll just hear him out you didn't have a problem with me joining." Knock Out said to her.

"You didn't rob me of a partner like he did he's no better then Arachnid." Arcee  practically growled.

"Starscream isn't Arachnid he's actually sorry about the wrong he's done and killing Cliffjumper I mean sure he wasn't during the war but he is now where as that spider has no shame." Knock Out tried to reason with her.

"And your not the only one who lost someone during the war." He added. "Starscream and I have lost friends too Starscream's trine was like family to him and Breakdown was my best friend."

"That's different Tailgate and Cliffjumper were good bots!" She blurted out.

For a second Knock Out's face looked like a puppy that had just been kicked then he quickly turned and started out the door of the base.

"No the difference is they were Autobots." Knock Out said with his voice sounding angry but at the same time cracking as if he were about to cry before he walked out to join Starscream to leave on their mission slamming the door shut behind him.

Arcee had regretted that last sentence as soon as the words came out of her mouth but wouldn't be able to apologize till Knock Out got back from his and Starscream mission and they didn't know when that would be. And she didn't even know if he'd want to speak to her again when he got back.