Chapter 5

Knock Out was walking down the hallway of the Nemesis the place was completely deserted and the red medic didn't even remember how he had gotten there or why he was there.

But there was a thunderstorm going on outside the ship that reminded him of the night he and Starscream had to run and hide from Terrorcons after the seeker had come up with the not so bright idea to mix dark energon with synthetic energon.

Knock Out wished Starscream was here with him now or even a vehicon would be better then being alone like he was now. For some reason being empty made the Decepticon warship even more ominous and the thunder and lightning didn't help at all.

The Austin Martin continued to walk the hall and check in every room hoping to find some sign of life other then his own.

"Hello is anyone there?" Knock Out called out hoping for an answer.

Then he heard movement and turned around activating his saw and drill ready to defend himself.

"It's just me Doc." Said a familiar blue Decepticon standing at the doorway of the medbay which was the room Knock Out was currently in.

"Breakdown?" Knock Out choked in shock at seeing his dead partner standing there and transformed his servos back putting his weapons away.

"How are you here and where's everyone else." Knock Out asked trying to make sense of what was going on.

"You killed all of them." Breakdown told him.

"No I didn't!" Knock Out said wondering  what he meant and if he'd heard him right.

But then he noticed something disturbing he felt something wet on his servos and looked to see they were covered in energon. Then Breakdown lead him to the flight deck where he saw the corpses of the other Decepticons Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream and Shockwave included as well as all of Team Prime.

"No how can this be I didn't kill anyone?!" Knock Out cried now on the verge of coolant tears.

"Yes you did you killed all of them." Breakdown told him.

"But I don't remember any of it." Knock Out said putting his servos on his helm.

Then he noticed Breakdown wasn't there anymore and found him on the other side of the room dead having had his helm slice off by what Knock Out recognized to be his own saw's handy work and that his servo had some how transformed into it.

But he did even remember transforming his servo again or attacking Breakdown or any of the others.

"NO NO NOOO!!!" Knock Out screamed in complete horror.

But then he turned to see that the bodies were gone and his servos were now clean.

"WHAT?!" He yelled in shock. "No I'm going crazy!" Then he rushed back to the medbay wanting to run a scan on himself.

Then he noticed that something was off about the medbay the medical tools were all in places different from where he normally put them. And everything seemed wrong then he spotted a syringe and some surgical tools and suddenly memories of being captured by Pharma and Trepan and tortured with surgical tools and put under by a syringe came flooding back.

"None of this is real!" He said realizing that Trepan was performing mnemosurgery on him at that very moment and that he was currently trapped inside his own mind.

Then everything suddenly went black.
_                                                                    

Then Knock Out's optics shot open and he saw Starscream who was undoing the restraints that he was strapped down with and helping him off the berth he was laying on.