Chapter 7

The four Decepticons crossed through the space bridge and came out on the Quintesson's ship.

Then they met Steve and Savvy who was now awake. And the two Vehicons explained the situation then they agreed that Soundwave and Shockwave would work on getting the EMP disabled while Steve and Savvy would try to get the remote for the shock collars because they needed it to disable them.

So the two would try to sneak around until they found it.

While Starscream and Megatron went with Soundwave and Shockwave to provide cover.

Then the found where the EMP was and  Shockwave and Soundwave rather then disable it they decided to destroy it. And had just done so when the Sharkticons suddenly showed up and unfortunately out numbered them.

"Put them in cells with the other." Said a Quintesson who had just come in. Decided all four Decepticons would be worth a lot if sold with the others.

And the Sharkticons started putting shock collars on them since the EMP was destroyed.

"No I am the property of no one!" Megatron practically roared as he lunged forward to attack the Quintesson not wanting to be made into a slave.

But then a Sharkticon fired a blaster at him and Starscream jumped forward pushing Megatron out of the way resulting in them both falling to the floor.

Then the Sharkticons forced them both to their peds and put shock collars on them before putting them into the same cell with Bumblebee and Arcee. Then left but left a few Sharkticons to guard them.

And both Sharkticons were confused as to how the Vehicon body had suddenly just vanished but not being very smart they decided it was nothing to worry about.

While the Sharkticons were busy chatting with each other the four Decepticons explained everything that had been going on to the Autobots.

And Arcee was sad to hear about Knock Out and regretted that she hadn't gotten a chance to apologize to him for what she'd said to him before he left on his and Starscream mission. And now she was afraid that might have been her last words to him.

And Starscream also still blame himself for the whole thing.

"It wasn't your fault Starscream you were only trying to save him." Arcee told the seeker. "And I forgive you for Cliffjumper and your part of this team now."

Starscream smiled a little at this.

"And don't be too hard on yourself either I'm sure Knock Out knows you didn't mean it." Starscream told Arcee.

But suddenly the seeker's optics rolled to the back of his helm as he slumped to the floor. And they all rushed to him.

"Starscream!" Bumblebee said in concern.

Then they noticed energon on the floor and after looking him over they saw a wound on Starscream's shoulder where the seeker had been shot.

"No it must have happened when you pushed me to the floor when that Sharkticon tried to blast me." Megatron said upon seeing it. "I'm sorry if I hadn't lashed out you wouldn't have been harmed."

"It wasn't your fault it was the  Sharkticon who shot me." Starscream told him weakly as his words seemed to trail off and they could see that he was losing energon fast. If they didn't do something he would bleed out.

Just then the Sharkticons came to the cell. With a Quintesson who came in.

"Since the seeker is injured he will have to be removed." Said the Quintesson.  "We won't be able to do anything with damaged merchandise."

"Take it to the lab and see if any of it's parts can be salvaged once your done put it down seeker are quite valuable it would be a shame to let it's parts go to wast especially those wings." The Quintesson added coldly.

"No your not taking him anywhere!" Megatron growled as he and the others stood around Starscream to try to protect the seeker.

But the Quintesson activated the shock collars and then the Sharkticons went in and started dragging Starscream who was barley conscious out.

Megatron tried to stop then one more time ignoring the pain that was surging through his body from the electricity of the shock collar. "NO LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" He shouted before falling to the floor of the cell. As the Quintesson and the Sharkticons took Starscream and left the room.
_                                                                     

Starscream was scared and was trying to struggle not wanting them to take his parts then kill him. But he was to weak from energon loss and his wound to put up much of a fight.

Then they got him to a room at the end of the hallway and put him on a berth then strapped him down.

Then got a mask to give him cryo-gas Starscream kept trying to move his helm away not wanting to be put under knowing as soon as he fell into stasis they would start removing his parts then snuff his spark out and he'd never wake up again.

This thought terrified Starscream but one of the Sharkticons held the mask firmly over his faceplates. And the seeker's optics flickered and fluttered to stay open. Until a Quintesson injected a circuit booster into his servo then Starscream's opitcs closed as he lost his fight to stay conscious.

They hooked him to an energon drip only to keep him alive till the could harvest his parts but decided to just leave the mask on him and keep him on the cryo-gas and under heavy sedation till they could get back to him. Since they were currently in no rush.

To Be Continued.

Hope this chapter turned out OK. I got over my writer's block so got this chapter up.  I'll try to update everything soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.