Epilogue

After hours of waiting Knock Out came out and said Megatron was stable but the longer he stayed unconscious the slimmer his chance of recovery would be.

So everyone stayed at base outside the medbay and end up recharging there.

Until Optimus woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of Starscream screaming. Then rushed to the medbay where it was coming from only to be met with the sound of someone apologizing and Knock Out who was also there laughing his head off.

"I'm so sorry about that you were leaning over me and my gladiator instinct must have kick in!" Megatron apologized to Starscream who was rubbing his neckcables.

"It's OK I'm used to it and that's the fastest you've ever let go." Starscream told him. "And I'm just glad your OK."

"What happened?" Asked Optimus who smiled upon seeing Megatron awake.

"I was working on somethings and asked Starscream to check Megatron's spark monitor and make sure everything was attach and right when he started to do it Megatron woke up and grabbed him by the neckcables." Knock Out explained.

"As soon as Starscream scream Megatron let go and started apologizing and both their faces were priceless It was really funny." He added struggling not to laugh anymore but failing.

"You just can't keep your hands off Starscream can you?" Ratchet who had just walked in joked.

"I am glad you are alright." Optimus told his former enemy.

"Orion I use to be a gladiator in the pits of Kaon remember." Megatron gloated only to wince when he moved wrong still being sore.

"Thanks for take that blast for me." Starscream thanked him.

"Well after I spent eons beating you it's the least I could do." Megatron told the seeker.

"Nice to know you care." Starscream replied.
_

Later they helped all the bots who had been missing get back to their homes and the Autobots and Decepticons put together a defense plan in case the Quintessons and Sharkticons ever tried to kidnap any cybertronians again.

Later the cybertronian police showed up to take Trepan to prison where he would be locked away for a long time with charges of kidnapping and attempt murder among other things.

"Wait before you guys go I have something to say to the prisoner." Knock Out said as he walked over to where Trepan was.

Then before anyone knew what happened Knock Out slugged the mnemosurgeon hard across the helm nearly knocking him to the ground.

"That was for messing around with my head and for what you and Pharma did to my finish!" Knock Out yelled in his audio receptors before he was dragged away.

"Wow nice right hook." Starscream told his friend.

"Well since he almost messed up my head I think it's only fair I give him a headache or concussion whatever that turns into." Knock Out replied.

And everyone laughed.

They were all happy Cybertron was safe and the Quintessons and Sharkticons had been stopped.

The End.

Hope the epilogue turned out OK. And that you all enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it.

Thanks for reading.