Chapter 3

The next day Starscream and Knock Out got to work at the clinic but so far hadn't found anything suspicious.

They had meet the other two bots working there Pharma and Trepan who showed them around.

"I remember hearing about Pharma and Trepan both of them are Autobots who hate Decepticons." Starscream told Knock Out when the two of them were alone. "And I can't put my finger on it but I feel like I've met Pharma before."

"That's odd why would two Autobots who hate Decepticons have their clinic in a Decepticon city?" Asked Knock Out.

"Not a clue but it seems really strange." Starscream agreed.

Then they went back to work Starscream spent most of the day just cleaning things and bringing everyone tools.

While Knock Out helped treat a few patient who were all sent home having no serious injuries all playing out like any other check up or patch up Knock Out had performed in his medical career.

Then Knock Out started a casual conversation with Trepan who explained that he was a Mnemosurgeon who had worked doing both mnemosurgery and shadow play when he used to work in the Institute before the war.

"If it involves working with the mind or altering it I've probably done it." Trepan said almost too cheerfully.

The whole conversation was leaving Knock Out feeling disturbed and creeped out. But he didn't show it. He hated the idea of having someone's mind played with or messed around with like that chilling.

He wouldn't say it to the mnemosurgeon but he just thought of going into someone's head and playing around with it and altering someone's memories or personality as wrong.

Then suddenly they heard Starscream let out a yelp. And Knock Out went to see what was wrong.

"I'm sorry I didn't expect there to be a cortical psychic patch." Starscream explained almost choking on the last three words.

"So I take it you had a bad experience with a patch." Pharma asked but in a tone that was more mocking then sympathetic.

"Yes but I don't want to talk about it." Starscream answered as his wings dropped.

Knock Out knew what Starscream was talking about and could tell the seeker was reliving when Megatron had force him to have a patch used on him during the war.

That was when Trepan and Pharma both left to do some errands and Knock Out approached his friend.

"Are you OK?" Knock Out asked.

"Yes I actually didn't cry out because of the patch but I didn't lie about my feelings towards it." Starscream explained. "I remembered where I knew Pharma from he was the one who spiked my energon at the bar."

"Are you sure?" Knock Out asked him.

"I'm positive he was the one who spilled his energon on me." Starscream told his best friend.

"Then at least Pharma has something to do with the missing bots and I'm not sure I trust Trepan either the bot is a creep." Knock Out said to Starscream.

"Well their not here right now so this is our chance to look around." Starscream pointed out and Knock Out nodded in agreement.

"Oh and Starscream I'm sorry about everything you went through during the war I watched a lot of it happen and never even tried to stand up for you even though I know what was happening to you was wrong." Knock Out apologized to the seeker. "And I'm sorry I hit you with the immobilizer."

"It's OK if you had tried to stand up to Megatron there's no telling what he might have done to you I know he wouldn't have killed the only medic on the Nemisis but he would've found another way to make you suffer so I'm glad you didn't." Starscream told him. "And when you joined the Autobots you were just doing the right thing."