Chapter 8

The Autobots and Decepticons were trying to figure out a way to get free and disabled the shock collars. They were all worried about Starscream.

They saw the Quintesson with the remote to the shock collars nearby.

"What did you do with Starscream?!" Megatron growled at him.

"The seeker is currently being kept under heavy sedation we'll harvest it's parts later." The Quintesson said a bit to cheerfully.

"His name is Starscream not the seeker and Starscream is a he not an it and if you harm him in anyway I will personally rip you apart!" Megatron said while looking at the Quintesson as if memorizing it's five faces.

Before the Quintesson started using the remote to shock Megatron trying to put him in his place. Arcee looked like she was ready to lash out at them too.

Seeing that the Quintesson was busy Steve decided to try to get the remote from the Quintesson's servo.

Unfortunately the Quintesson saw him and grabbed the vehicon with his tentacle and Savvy rushed forward to try to protect her friend only to be grabbed by one of the Sharkticons.

But suddenly a space bridge portal opened and a familiar red sports car shot out and hit the Quintesson causing it to let of Steve and drop the remote which Savvy who managed to get free from the Sharkticon's grip grabbed and used to deactivate the shock collars and open the cells.

Than everyone throw off the shock collars, ran out of the cells and started fighting the Quintessons and Sharkticons.

Arcee ran to the red sports car that had just transformed into Knock Out.

"Sorry I showed up late to the party." He smirked.

"I'm just glad your ok and I'm so sorry about what I said before." Arcee apologize.

"It's OK let's just deal with these creeps partner." Knock Out replied.

"OK." Arcee smiled as they fought Sharkticons and Quintessons. Then Ratchet emerged from the space bridge portal to help as well.

Then Arcee told Knock Out about Starscream and the two went down the hallway to look for their friend.

And ran into Megatron who had decided to do the same thing.
_

Then they all went to the room at the end of the hallway. Where they found Starscream laying on a berth still being given cryo-gas.

Megatron and Arcee got the straps and the mask off him. While Knock Out got to work fixing Starscream's damage.

Then they started moving him wanting to get him back to the Autobot base and to the medbay.

When some Sharkticons showed up and Arcee and Megatron started fighting them. At one point Knock Out took Starscream's servos and fired his missiles at the Sharkticons.

"Starscream actually makes a pretty good gun." Said Arcee.

"I've had experience as one and that's definitely unique." Megatron agreed.

Thank Knock Out was taking Starscream to the space bridge when he accidentally ran the seeker into the wall then dropped him on the floor.

Then Ratchet got Starscream through the space bridge while Knock Out stayed to help fight the Sharkticons and Quintessons.

Then Arcee started fighting the Sharkticons who she recognized as the one who shot Starscream.

While Megatron made a beeline for the Quintesson who he had spoken to earlier. And shot him with his fusion cannon killing him instantly.

"That was for Starscream." Megatron hissed.

Then went to help them fight the Sharkticons. The Quintesson were actually easy to beat it was the Sharkticons who were harder to take down.

It was complete chaos as the battle raged on. Everyone was fighting Quintessons and Sharkticons.
_

Meanwhile Starscream woke up in the medbay and was wondering why he felt sore. Then Ratchet explained to the seeker how he got there.

"And your sore because your wound is still healing and Knock Out accidentally ran you into a wall then dropped you." Ratchet told him.

"Wait Knock Out?" Starscream said with a smile happy to hear that his best friend was alright.

Then Ratchet told him to get some rest and Starscream reluctantly agreed wanting to help the others but understanding that he still needed to let himself heal and he still felt sluggish from the Cryo-gas and circuit booster he'd been given.

So decided to let himself recharge for awhile. While Ratchet got to work getting the medbay ready in case anyone else was injured.
_

Meanwhile Arcee managed to beat the Sharkticon she was fighting by tricking him into biting some cables and electrocuting himself when he tried to use his jaws on her but she managed to dodge just in time.

Knock Out had just managed to defeat a nother Sharkticon with his energon prob. And smirked when he saw Arcee take down the one she was fighting and even made out her saying shock and drop after the Sharkticon went down.

Then Knock Out noticed one of the Quintessons trying to make a break for it and decided to try to stop it. So took off down the hallway after the Quintesson.

Knock Out had been unconscious at the time so didn't know that this was the same Quintesson that called him damaged merchandise and wrote him off as broken when he was captured and injured before.

Knock Out lost sight of the Quintessons so was about to turn back and rejoin the main fight. But suddenly felt something prick him in the neckcables.

Then looked and saw the Quintesson had somehow gotten behind him and was holding a syringe it had just used to give him a circuit booster.

Knock Out was only able to glare at him a few minutes before he slumped to the floor and passed out.

Then the Quintesson use it's tentacle to drag the red transformer down the hallway.

"At least I don't have to leave empty handed." The Quintesson who's name was Alpha Q said darkly.

"You should sell for quite a lot." He added looking at the now unconscious Valcitronian as he continued dragging him off.

To Be Continued.

Hope this chapter turned out OK. It was tricky to put this chapter to words. I'll try to update everything soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.