Chapter 18.5: The First Date (PT2)

There was a theme park, on a mountain overlooking Sasebo. Queen Mary and Derfflinger decided to go there. It was a theme park dedicated to the Russo-Japanese War and WW1 at sea theatres.

Queen Mary and Derfflinger had toured Sasebo for the past day now. It was 28 hours since they met Togo.

Queen Mary and Derfflinger were sat at a nearby Sushi restaurant. They ordered some Sushi and sat down at a nearby table. Queen Mary soon spotted the park.

"Would you look at that." Queen Mary exclaimed. "There is a really awesome park right here and It has a fun roller coaster."

She pointed at the park excited, getting a reply from her boyfriend.

"I don't know about this." Derfflinger replied. "We would have just ate."

"I heard that a wilder date is more successful at bringing couples together than a calmer one." Queen Mary said.

"But..." Derfflinger went to say but he was cut off.

"Please can we just go?" Queen Mary begged, pulling the puppy dog face.

Struck by Queen Mary's cuteness, Derfflinger relented.

"Fine. Anything for you, Queenie." He told his girlfriend, before kissing her forehead.

They afterwards finished their meal and left the Sushi restaurant for the theme Park.

At the theme park

The 2 battlecruisers bought tickets to the park and saw many other people enjoying themselves on rides. They soon spotted 2 men clumsily walking. The men were dressed like Beatty and Hipper.

"Who is this?" Derfflinger asked

"Hmph. I don't think Beatty went to Japan." Queen Mary commented

"Neither did Hipper." Derfflinger added.

"I've never seen anyone cosplay as Beatty and Hipper before." Queen Mary admitted.

"We cosplay a lot in Japan." A voice unexpectedly came.

Derfflinger and Queen Mary turn to unexpected see Togo, again.

"It looks like I decided to be your guide." Togo said.

"Of course you did." Derfflinger smirked.

"Which ride should we go to first?" Queen Mary asked.

"I think we should go in the order of calmest to the wildest." Derfflinger replied.

"I think that is a great idea." Queen Mary told her boyfriend.

"I'm coming with you." Togo hollered.

They soon decided to go on as many rides as possible. They first went on a Tea-cups ride, which the cup parts were shaped like Togo's 4 battleships at Tsushima. They went on the Mikasa shaped cup.

"Let's go." Derfflinger hollered.

The ride went, with the cups spinning, as soon as it did start. The main part spun at about 1 rotation per 2 seconds, and and afterwards the cups began spinning at the same rate, but in the opposite direction, giving them the feeling, that they are sitting on a still chair.

After the ride Togo, Queen Mary and Derfflinger got off the ride. They then went on a lazy river style ride.

The ride spanned almost the entire park, cutting through mountains, and within the tunnels, a huge amount of random drawings was drawn. There was also a gorgeus amount of scenery, like plants, rocks, and some animals entertaining guests.