Chapter 19: Back Home

Queen Mary and Derfflinger are ready to go back home from their date in Sasebo. They said goodbye to local ships, and began heading home, taking the exact same route as they did on their voyage to Sasebo.

Like last time, there were no pirates to be worried about, everything was peaceful.

They eventually got to Rosyth. Tiger was just sleeping and just decided to go in.

Queen Mary and Derfflinger both approached the sleeping battlecruiser. It was dawn. Queen Mary and Derfflinger looked at each other. But their very presence awoke the Tiger.

"Who... disturbs... my... slumber..." Tiger lazily whispered, making the couple back off.

"Tiger?" Queen Mary asked.

Soon the sight of the couple injected him with energy.

"You're back!" He hollered, before pulling them in for a hug.

Soon, Lion and Princess Royal sailed past the three battlecruisers. Beatty was on the Lion.

"Did you enjoy your time?" He asked

"Yeah." Queen Mary replied.

"There were no Russian ships to worry about." Derfflinger added.

"So that's why Queen Mary was missing for a few days?" Princess Royal said. "She went on the date with Derfflinger."

All the ships turned breifly to Princess Royal, as if she said something unconventional. Lion smirked slightly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your time on the date." He told his half-sister.

"We went to the Japanese port of Sasebo." Derfflinger described. "It was a gorgeous Japanese city. We toured it and even met Togo Heihachiro."

"Togo?" Beatty exclaimed. "I'm so glad you got to meet him. He's such a nice fellow."

"Yeah." Queen Mary explained. "And after we went to a theme park where we saw 2 drunk men cosplaying as you and Hipper. And during the time at the park, we tried to visit every single ride that we could."

"We got to a massive roller coaster." Derfflinger added. "And, guys, can I tell you a secret?"

"Go on." Lion chirped.

"Come closer" Derfflinger whispered.

The british battlecruisers got closer to Derfflinger as he prepared his courage. Derfflinger took a sigh.

"I am afraid of roller coasters." He whispered, announcing his secret.

Lion, Princess Royal and Tiger gasped silently, but surprise quickly turned to acceptance.

"I always knew you had a fear of some sort." Beatty stated.

"At least I was able to mostly overcome it." Derfflinger replied.

"We rode the roller coaster. And soon afterwards we wanted to go home." Queen Mary said. "TLDL version of this: We went to Sasebo and had fun."

"Cool" Tiger went.

Soon 4 more ships from Rosyth and the North sea respectively.

"So, what were you talking about?" Indefatigable asked.

"Queen Mary just got back from her date with Derfflinger." Lion replied.

"Cool" New Zealand went.

The second pair of ships soon approached Derfflinger.

"Lützow, Kaiserin." Derfflinger called.

"Big brother." Lützow warmly said. "It just so happened that we were looking for you. Where were you."

"I just arrived from a date with Queen Mary." Derfflinger replied.

"That's my boy!" Kaiserin hollered.

"How come we not know about this?" Lützow confusedly asked.

"He probably didn't tell us." Kaiserin replied to Lützow's question before turning to Derfflinger. "I bet Seydlitz is triggered right now."

"He may." Derfflinger replied to her statement.

"Come on, Derfy." Lützow said. "Let's go home.

Derfflinger was about to set home with his fellow German ships, but Queen Mary hugged him clingfully, making everyone smile for some reason.

"No." Queen Mary groaned softly.

Derfflinger chuckled

"So clingy and cute." He joked, before kissing her forehead and hugging her back. "On a serious note, please learn when to let go sometimes, ok?"

Queen Mary understandingly let go.

"I shall see you soon." Derfflinger said.

"Bye!" The British battlecruisers went.

And the 3 German ships were on their way home.

On Lion's bridge, Beatty recalled what happened only 30 seconds ago, with Queen Mary clingfully hugging her boyfriend. He smiled at this moment.

He soon thought to himself

'I so ship this.'