Chapter 0: Intro and Summary

HMS Queen Mary and SMS Derfflinger.

This is the story of the two battlecruisers that found love within each other.

There were once two battlecruisers, on opposite sides. HMS Queen Mary with the British, and SMS Derfflinger with the Germans. One day, it was discovered that the two battlecruisers actually had feelings for each other. How will they cope to all events and how will their respective navies react to their relationship?

*****

Their story began in WW1. After it's end, it would truly begin in 1992 when they were both launched.

They met each over in late 2016 and Their navies began hanging out in early 2017. But in  2019 there was an undeniable attraction between Queen Mary and Derfflinger. They both knew the risk of their relationship, as their respective sides, Britain and Germany, were dierce rivals.

It is the year 2020. Amidst WW3. In a reality where it doesn't have any impact. On October 14th of that year the two realities will reunite.

Queen Mary and Derfflinger's young relationship would not stay a secret for long, as their respective navies will find out about it. However their reactions would be something both Queen Mary and Derfflinger never expected.

******

Queen Mary and Derfflinger began hanging out in early 2020, they hung out once or twice before.

But then due to a various things, Queen Mary and Derfflinger were forced to cease their hang out sessions. And Derfflinger felt somewhat contempt for the British again, but it was almost always like this. But they reunited on 3rd or so hang out. And that is when the story began.