Chapter 16: A secret visit (Drama at Wilhelmshaven)

Beatty's battlecruisers were ready to leave Rosyth in 30 minutes. Surprisingly, Seymour did what he asked pretty well, although he was caught flirting with women on 3 occasions. Beatty wouldn't know about this, until an hour after he got to Wilhelmshaven.

Beatty's battlecruisers left for Wilhelmshaven, to visit Derfflinger, Lützow and Kaiserin. Another romance could take shape, but it isn't obvious now. When they got to Wilhelmshaven, they had to be on high alert. A destroyer passed them, unobservant of the 4 battlecruisers. It didn't care. It was almost dawn. Beatty and his battlecruisers soon saw the 3 German ships on their berths, weirdly farther from the rest of the High Seas Fleet.

Queen Mary noticed them, squeaking a bit.

"Derfflinger!" Queen Mary hollered cheerful as she ran up to him.

The 3 German ships soon noticed.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Derfflinger asked worriedly. "You shouldn't be here."

"We were just visiting you three." Lion told him.

"Get out. It's not safe here." Derfflinger hollered. "You know that we're grounded because of this."

"Relax, Derfy." Kaiserin assured him. "If Seydlitz were to see us, you could kick his butt."

"But.." Derfflinger went to say, but was cut off.

"Let them visit us if they want ti." Kaiserin insisted.

"Fine" Derfflinger replied.

Queen Mary sat beside Derfflinger, catching his eye.

"Hey Queenie!" Derfflinger said calmly "Did you miss me that you decided to visit me?"

"Yeah. I did." Queen Mary cutely replied.

"Yeah, we are actually grounded." Lützow asserted.

"Yeah, we already know that." Princess Royal annoyedly sassed.

"Who grounded you guys?" Lion asked

"Seydlitz did." Kaiserin replied. "He became Hipper's flagship after Lützow was grounded along with me a Derfflinger."

"Ouch! That must have mentally hurt." Tiger told Kaiserin, with a sympathetic tone.

Kaiserin paused a bit thinkin what she was going to say. But then she opened her mouth in the most courageous way

"Maybe Seydlitz should have studied thr customs of the 21st century, rather than being such a dictator!" She said.

The eyes of Lion and Princess Royal widened at Kaiserin's line.

"OH!" Tiger hollered repeatedly, before laughing. "He just got roasted."

Even Queen Mary, Derfflinger and Lützow couldn't contain their laughter.

"Well he should have." Lion awkwardly admitted. "He's stuck in the past, much like I was."

"Yeah." Beatty added. "I talked to Queen Mary about it and I appreciate her decision to be with a German ship."

"I'm personally glad you did." Lützow said.

Soon, Queen Mary noticed something, moving to her spot in Beatty's line.

"What's wrong?" Derfflinger asked

He soon turned to see Seydlitz sternly sailing towards him. Flanking him were battleships Konig and Markgraf, and behind him was battleship Prinzregent Luitpold.

"Well, well, well!" Seydlitz muttered. "What do we have here?"

"Damnit!" Derfflinger uttered under his breath.

"Oopsie" Kaiserin went.

Beatty's battlecruisers retreated a bit from Seydlitz, roughly towards Lützow's direction.

"What the hell are you 3 doing, patronising with British ships!" Seydlitz yelled. "And what the hell are you doing here!"

"They came to visit! That's all!" Kaiserin retorted.

"Silence!" Seydlitz snarled. "You know you're grounded, do you?"

"Why?" Kaiserin uncaringly asked.

"You know what you did." Seydlitz snarled. "You, Derfflinger and Lützow defected to the British. And decided not to come back for about 3 days! I should have known it since few days ago.."

"Cut it out!" Queen Mary yelled worriedly.

"We don't need hate again!" Tiger added.

"Silence!" The 3 battleships said.

Konig would point out. "You British mustn't meddle with German matters."

Seydlitz turned to The 3 other German ships.

"If you vow never to speak of your infractions and other things, never speak to these scum, and pledge your life to the Fatherland, I will forget about it all." Seydlitz said. "That is my only offer."

"I'd rather pledge my life to an animal rear end than the likes of you!" Kaiserin retorted

Seydlitz gasped and lost it!

"SOMEONE OUGHT TO TEACH YOU SOME RESPECT!" He snarled.

He then fired his 11 inch main guns at all 7 ships in fornt of him. Lützow and Kaiserin ducked as the British ships cluttered together.

AAHHH!

BOOM!!!

Beatty's battlecruisers, Lützow and Kaiserin cowered expecting to be hit. But soon, they saw Derfflinger, standing there with his sword in front of him. Meanwhile, Markgraf and Prinzregent Luitpold slipped back, while Konig backed up slightly.

"What?" Seydlitz stuttered.

"If you want to hurt her, my brother, or these British ships, you'll have to go through me first." Derfflinger sterned.

Seydlitz scowled.

"What? You traitor!" He snarled.

"Just cut it out." Lion said. "You were stuck in the past, just like I was."

Seydlitz looked at Lion, with the 3 battleships escorting him dropping back.

"So this is how it's gonna be, huh?" He growled.

"How about a duel." A destroyer came up and suggested, the SMS V5

All the major ships looked at this little ship.

"That is a great idea." Lion said.

"Sounds great to me." Derfflinger agreed

"Fine" Seydlitz grumbled. "I will defeat you, you stupid Iron Dog!"

Queen Mary though didn't want Derfflinger to be in danger. She hugged his arm, catching his eye again.

"Please don't do this." She cried.

"Mary, looks like I have to." Derfflinger soothed. "If I want to save our relationship, I have to battle Seydlitz."

"But." Queen Mary stuttered.

"Shh. Calm down." Derfflinger soothed, hugging her close.

"Fight me!" Seydlitz shouted.

Derfflinger turned to Seydlitz, locking eyes, glaring at each other.

"Should I alert all ships?" The V5 asked.

"Yes!" Both Derfflinger and Seydlitz replied simultaneously before glaring at each other again.

Seydlitz moved back a bit, while Derfflinger turned to the Lützow, Kaiserin, and Beatty's battlecruisers.

"You guys can cheer for me, if you want to?" He told them

"Yes, we will." They all said.

Derfflinger nodded and soon turned to Seydlitz. A duel is coming.

A fuel is coming. V5 alerted the High Seas Fleet and brings them to the battleground. How will the duel play out, Find out in the next part.