Chapter 47: Perish

Song quote: Your New Boyfriend
But he's in your bed and I'm in your Twitch chat
I've got the key but he's just a doormat
And even though he's go social skills that doesn't mean I can't pay the bills
Anyway, make the most of him
'Cause she moves on pretty bloody quick
Oh-oh, 'cause your new boyfriend's an arsehole
ーーーーーー

Third Person's Pov:

Big problems... Always arise from small mistakes.

No matter how much you try to cover up your mistakes... They'll somehow track you down.

It's always the minor loopholes that causes the biggest problems.

Wolf Keum laughed for a moment before lifting his hand up and grabbing Jared Sun by the hair.

"I've been treating you too nicely, haven't I? But you've crossed the line, Jared" Wolf spoke as Jared was panicking.

"W-Wait... Listen to me...!" Jared exclaimed as he was sweating in fear.

"If you keep opening your mouth like that, I can't guarantee that your teeth will stay intact. So shut it" Wolf finished before continuously whacking him in the face.

A few minutes later, Wolf stopped as blood was dripping down onto the floor.

"Well, I guess it didn't make sense... I mean, what kind of lunatic would dare lie in a situation like that? And on top of that, that bastard didn't even take the bag"

"I'll do whatever it takes... To retrieve the files and the money. You know me, right? I keep my words"

"This is going to be so fun. Get ready for it" Wolf finished as he smiled sadistically.

"I'm fucked" Jared thought to himself as tears were falling down his face, along with a lot of blood.

But that was...

...Just the beginning.
ーーーーーー

(this part can get pretty confusing since it was kind of hard to write it)

Jared was in the hallways, running over to his classroom in anger.

"Fucking Ttosikki... That son of a bitch!!" he thought as he passed by a few students.

Once Jared got to his classroom, he slammed the door open and immediately saw Toby Kim sitting at his desk in silence.

"That punk..." Jared commented before stomping over to Toby's desk and standing in front of it.

"FUCKING BASTARD!!" Jared yelled out in anger as he slapped Toby across the face.

"Why the fuck did you do that? You fucking bastard!!" he questioned as Toby glared at him.

On the Ganghak high school homepage, there was a post that was written by Toby himself.

Toby KimGanghak high school

Revealing the atrocities that Jared Sun of Ganghak high's student council has committed

1. I'm writing this to reveal the dirty acts Jared Sun has done not long ago, Jared purposely sent a number of students to visit my dad's fried chicken. The students secretly drank alcohol in the store, and Jared took that chance to report it to the police. The store has been suspended since then, and my dad has been lying sick from great distress.