Chapter 51: Batteries Not Included

Song quote: sports
if you feel lonely
i could be lonely with you
tell me, baby
why do you seem so blue?
why are we so complicated?
maybe love is overrated
i'm tired of waitin'
i was never good at sports
ーーーーーー

(OKAY- BUT THANK YOU FOR 50K READS HOLY MOLY SJDJSJD ILY ALL SO MUCH 😭😭❤❤)

Third Person's Pov:

Sean Shin and his friends were currently running far away from the construction site.

Once Sean stopped to catch his breath, his two other friends stopped as well.

"Do you think we lost them? What if they change their mind and come after us...?" one of the guys asked as he turned his head back.

"I'm pretty sure they won't come this far..."

"Shit, we nearly got fucked... Haven't ran like that in ages" Sean commented as he was able to catch his breath.

"Hey, but..." one of the guys spoke and had gotten Sean's full attention "...Do you think Alex will be okay? I kinda feel bad..." once he finished, Sean turned around and shook his head.

"If you feel so bad... Go back there and get beaten up with him"

"Well, I didn't mean it like that..." he replied before Sean let out a puff of air and looking back at his friend "Does saying meaningless crap like that... Make you feel like a better person? Quit pretending like you have conscience. It's freaking annoying"

Sean begins to walk once he was able to catch his breath "Just forget it. We're done with him. He's not part of our group anymore" Sean finished as his two friends begin to follow him.

"Okay..."

As the three of them were walking, someone from behind starts to walk towards them and immediately grabs Sean by the collar.

"H-Huh?"

"Hey, Sean Shin" it was Ben Park, he was the one that was following them from behind.

"Where the heck is GoGo? I thought he was with you guys" he questioned before Sean began to avoid eye contact with Ben.

"Oh... What? Um..."

"Shit, if he finds out, we're fucking dead" Sean thought to himself before making up a lie.

"I-I don't know! We split a while ago..." he lied before remembering what Jimmy Bae told the three of them earlier.

"I'll remember your faces. So if you go and call people for help, then you can expect me to come after you"

He gulped as he looked down at the ground before turning his head away from Ben to avoid eye contact.

"I swear..."

Ben already knew that Sean was lying, he grew angry and whacked him directly at his stomach.

Sean's two friends has shock written all over their faces and started to become nervous as they watched in the back.

Sean groaned in pain as Ben began to grit his teeth in anger "Tell me. Now"

"I really don't know--" before Sean could even finish his sentence, Ben whacked him in the stomach again.

"Tell me"

Sean didn't respond for a moment, which made Ben raise his fist to whack him one more time.