Chapter 35: The Small Child Is Annoying

Song quote: Sunkissed
Slowly a sunlit dream
Pulls me out of sleep
Feel the morning through the blinds
I get to thinking 'bout your sunkissed face
And a quite place
Where I could give you all my time
ーーーーーー

Edited
Word count: 5.2k
ーーーーーー

Third Person's Pov:

"Hello teachers! I'm Jared Sun, the 9th grade student president, V.P. of the student council, and president of the student union. I've come to pay my respects to you all!" Jared Sun announced with 2 other dudes next to him.

"I'll do my best!" the 3 of them all had smiles on their faces as the teachers started clapping.

A few of the teachers started to have a quick conversation with each other.

"He's the next school president candidate"

"He sure is polite"

"Oh, my. Did you prepare all this?" once of the teachers questioned as there was small box filled with food along with a bottle of vegetable juice.

"Your health matters... To us students, after all!" Jared announced one more time as 2 teachers started to have a conversation.

"He's smart and got manners too"

"Hahaha, he's good"

"Is this like a high school union or something? The kids sure are good"

"Yeah, they're good students"

"Thank you!! We'll do our best!" they bowed before walking out of the teachers' room with their smiles on their faces.

Jared's smile faded after a while and he opened his eyes as his mood quickly changed.

"Hey" he spoke, getting their attention.

"Tell Kingsley Kwan it's over. I'll call Wolf myself" he told them as they looked back at him "Okay"

"He always reports to Wolf Keum himself. Well, I guess he's trying his best" one guy thought as he looked at Jared.

Jared walked to his classroom, which was class 3. He was looking at a guy who was just studying and minding his own business.

He walks up to him and picks up the notebook as he opens it.

"Hey- No. 1" Jared spoke as he looked at the notes.

"Fuck, what a nerd..."

Jared closed the notebook and starts hitting him on the head with it.

"Hey"

"You like that?"

"What?"

"You like it?"

Jared kept taunting him as he kept hitting him with the notebook.

"Do you think you're miserable life will change if you study? Huh?" Jared questioned with a shit eating grin on his face.