Chapter 66: The Only Senior You've Gone Out With Is Your Grandmother

Song quote: Devil Town
Devil town is colder in the summertime
I'll lose my mind at least another thousand times
Hold my hand tight, we'll make it another night
I still get a little scared of something new
But I feel a little safer when I'm with you
Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too
ーーーーーー

Third Person's Pov:

"BIG BEN!!" Alex exclaimed as he dashed towards Naksung while having a memory replay in his mind from last year.

"Hey, GoGo. Are you okay?"

'THAT'S FREAKING FOUL PLAY!' Alex thought to himself before jumping up in the air with his fists ready to attack.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" Alex exclaimed before slamming his fist into Naksung's face and making him crash onto the ground.

Alex jumped on Naksung before starting to continously whack him in the face over and over again.

"YOU ASSHOLE! GO TO HELL, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" As he continued to beat up Naksung repeatedly, a member of the Naksung Fam grabbed Alex by the back of his collar and yanked him off of Naksung.

Another member of the Naksung Fam dashed towards the both of them and joined in with the other member in beating up Alex. Alex wasn't able to even fight back, he was getting ganged up on by two guys.

'GoGo totally lost it...' Gerard, Teddy, and (Y/n) all thought to themselves as they dashed over to Alex to help him out.

Though, Gerard and Teddy were more faster than (Y/n) and quickly beated up the guys who were ganging up on Alex.

ーーーーーー

Your Pov:

You watched Gerard and Teddy save Alex by whacking them out of the way, until Teddy was holding one of the guys by the back of his collar.

"(Y/n)!" Teddy called out to you from afar, you nodded your head in response before readjusting the hat on your head and running quicker, about to jump to kick the guy in the face.

Until you felt a pair of hands grab both of your arms, stopping you from running and pulling you back.

You suddenly had a painful sting right in your stomach. It hurted and you remembered what day it was today.

Of course, you were on your period.

You became angry, your cramps hurted so bad and you needed to punch something to try and relieve you from the pain.

"FUCK OFF!" You exclaimed out of anger as you kicked your foot back at the guy's leg.

Hearing him yell out in pain as he let go of you. You immediately turned around and began to punch him continously.

Your cramps hurted so damn bad.

Everything hurted, even though you were punching a guy non-stop, it still hurted.

"DAMN. THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS CHICK?" You heard a guy yell out from behind as you glanced back at him before turning around and kicking him.

You turned your attention to him and threw many punches and didn't give him the chance to fight back. Hearing the sound of running behind you, you immediately turn around and lift your elbow before slamming it against the guy's face that was dashing behind you.