Chapter 44: The Masking Of Blood

Song quote: agoraphobic
cuz
i can't do shit right, i can't learn my lesson
i can't do shit right, take anti-depressants
illness and welfare robbed my adolescence
my friends probably hate me, can't answer a message
filled with anxiety, always be hidin me
feeling inadequate's always what's driving me
not a role-model, that's not what i strive to be
can't go outside, i'm afraid they be finding me
ーーーーーー

Edited
Word count: 3.8k
ーーーーーー

Third Person's Pov:

"Hey, lock the door"

One of the guys that were near the door, quickly locked it before turning forward.

Rowan Im looked back at the locked door nervously as he knew there was no way to escape.

The fear of being locked up is far more overwhelming than one might think. And Wolf Keum enjoyed seeing his targets scared to death.

"Where's the money?" Wolf Keum questioned as he looked down at Rowan.

"The hell is wrong with you...? Why are you doing this...?" Rowan responded.

"Ha. I got ignored. Why do you fucking thieves... always pretend like you don't know? You guys just never change, do you?" Wolf commented as he starts walking towards Rowan.

"Thieves? What are you talking about?"

"Since... It seems like you don't know..." Wolf lifts his hand and pulls down on his blazer than was resting on his shoulder.

"...I'll kindly explain it to you"

He shows the back of the blazer before lifting the collar up with his thumbs.

"Do you see this overlock over here... On the collar of my uniform? Keep in mind that it's not a brand mark" he told him before putting his blazer aside.

"Now look on the side of that bag over there... You should see something exactly like this" Rowan looks over at the bag and his eyes widened as he starts to remember the girl that gave him the bag.

He looks away from the bag and opens his mouth to speak "Some girl told me to hold onto this bag for her. I--"

"No, no. I asked you a question. From now on, if you answer me with bullshit, you'll have to pay for it" Wolf cut him off as he tapped his cigarette on a dead potted plant.

"So, let me ask you again"

"Where's the money?" he repeated his question again.

"I don't know. I'm telling you the truth... I just held onto it for her" Rowan answered truthfully. He wasn't lying at all.

"Okay, that's it" Wolf flicks his cigarette out of his hand before snatching Rowan's hair out of Hwangmo's hand.

"A few punches will help you remember" he commented as he lifted his fist and began to punch Rowan in the face continously.

The three dudes that were from Eunjang didn't interfere at all, they just stood there while trembling. Hwangmo and Hayden were watching with blank faces, as Jared Sun was enjoying the moment and laughing to himself.

The guy that locked the door was just standing there and watching, while the guy that was holding onto (Y/n) (L/n)'s collar, couldn't get used to Wolf beating up people.

(Y/n) was shaking in fear. The rooftop was bothering her and seeing her friends get beaten up was just adding more fear.

"All right. Let me ask you one more time. Where is it?"