Chapter 60: A Perfect Circle

Song quote: Billie Jean
Billie Jean, is not my lover
She's just a girl, who claims that I am the one
But, the kid is not my son
She says I am the one
But, the kid is not my son
(Hee hee)
ーーーーーー

(this song fucking SLAPS.)

Your Pov:

After that incident you had with Jake, it was already the next day.

Even though you have confronted him, and told him how you felt. You felt like you regretted it.

You remembered how you argued with him, and even how you slapped him across the face. Your hand still ached a bit the more you kept remembering how your hand hit his face, you honestly felt bad, but he deserved it. He did beat up Gerard half to death after all, and was also ordered to defeat Ben.

You shook your head in frustration and decided not to think about all of that shit just when you just woke up. Getting up from your bed, you began to get ready for school since you basically had to. Plus, you had an appointment later today at the hospital to finally get your cast off of your arm. Your left arm could finally be free!

Also, you kept thinking of getting a part time job at a cafe or something, since you can't keep relying on your parents to send you money every month.

Though, they said they would pay for the rent of your apartment. You just needed the extra money to probably buy a few things for yourself or go shopping once in a while. You also wanted to get new clothes since you can't really keep wearing hoodies all the time.

You checked online last night to see if there were any places or cafes that where hiring. Sadly, there was only one place that was hiring, plus, it was pretty far from your apartment.

You were about to try and find another place that was a bit closer, but after you saw how much the pay was, you decided to just go for it.

The bad part, was that it was in the area near Daehyeon high. And it's the same exact school that Jake goes to.

Though, it was your only shot of getting a part time job that pays a lot, you just decided to go for it.

You already filled out the form last night, you just needed to wait for an email back so they could schedule an interview with you.

You were honestly pretty nervous about it, you've never been at a job interview before and plus, you could sometimes be a bit shy.

Hearing your ringtone go off, you walk over to your bed before picking up your phone and seeing the screen.

Incoming call from unknown number

"Unknown number?" You questioned before accepting the call and putting your phone close to your ear.

"Hello?" You spoke before hearing a soft click from the other line.

"Hello? Is this Ms. (Y/n) (L/n)?" A feminine voice responded from the other line as you heard a few more soft clicks in the background.

"Yes. That's me."

"Sorry if I'm calling this early in the morning. I would just like to ask you a few questions about the job application you've filled out for ****** Cafe."