CHAPTER 7:Friend Shopping

As always, Yeonho sat with his new friends during lunch, and it actually made him happy how he made friends with these nice people.

Then a memory came back, he remembered when he was 8, when his parents were still a little sane, they took him to a park.

And there was this boy, his hair was black and he was slightly taller than Yeonho.

Problem is, Yeonho forgot his name, so him and the boy played together that day, and he remembered one question the boy asked him.

"I know this might be weird, but will you marry me? You know, because I really hope we meet again".

Sure Yeonho was shocked by the sudden question, but he answered quickly.

"Yes", he remembered saying.

To bad he didn't see the boy again, if only he could remember his name.

-

"Yeonho? Everything okay?", Hoyoung asked him.

"Yes, sorry, I was lost in thought", Yeonho giggled, flashing his toothy grin.

"Well, what were you thinking about hyung?", Kangmin softly asked.

"When I was 8, there was this boy who asked me to marry him, and I forgot his name", Yeonho said, pouting.

Yongseung then looked at him, but Yeonho didn't look back.

Now to think of how to tell Yeonho that it was him.

-

Minchan was with Feona and sat with her friends,
"Hey babe, how about you invite them over to my party?", She suggested.

"Sorry?!", Sora suddenly said, Feona glared at her and when Minchan left she gave her a wink.

"Don't worry, you'll be getting Yongseung back, and I'll get rid of his pesky brother who obviously has a crush on my boyfriend", She explained.

-

"Hey guys, Feona is hosting a birthday party, and she told me to ask you guys if you wanted to go", Minchan said.

The other 5 looked at each other and none of them trusts Feona, but for Minchan, they agreed on it.

"Awesome! It'll be 5 pm, tomorrow", He said and took his leave.

Then suddenly, all eyes fell on Yeonho and Kangmin.

"Dad is with his other girlfriend so he'll for sure allow me", Yeonho grinned.

"And Kangmin, we need to glam you up, want to go shopping with me?", Hoyoung asked.

The youngest nodded and gave him a small smile, Yongseung saying that he'll be coming as well.

"I'll go too, I need new clothes anyways", Yeonho said.

-

Yeonho got home and of course, his
dad was fucking his new girlfriend on the couch, just great.

He covered his eyes and tried to run towards his room.

"You just aren't good enough!", he heard his dad groan out.

Yeonho then ran faster until his name was called.

Not again.

-

"Yeonho, be a good boy and come here NOW!", his dad said, pulling out from the girlfriend.

Yeonho is shaking as he walked towards his father.