CHAPTER 11:Him

Minchan fixed Kangmin's makeup after the youngest changed into a new dress.

"Almost done", He muttered, then gently applied the last shade so Kangmin's eye look returned.

Kangmin was very still, after his makeup was fixed, Minchan moved over to his hair, combing it gently.

"I'm sorry", Minchan said.

"It's okay hyung, it's not your fault", Kangmin sniffled.

"But still, I didn't expect Feona to do anything like that", The older boy sighed.

"They were right, I suck at love", He added.

Kangmin actually felt bad for the older boy, he just couldn't control his feelings.

"And now I had to dance with her but ditched her, wow what a great boyfriend", Minchan said as he made a mockery of himself.

"Stop that", Kangmin muttered.

"What?", Minchan asked.

"Stop saying you are terrible, because I know that isn't true, and besides, Feona-noona was using you", Kangmin blurted out and suddenly put a hand on his mouth.

"She what!", Minchan exclaimed, glaring at the mirror.

-

Hyunjae was nice enough to drive Yongseung to Minchan's house because he was genuinely worried about Kangmin.

"We are here, I'll go back now okay", Hyunjae said, and Yongseung waved at him.

"Thank you hyung", He smiled, then knocked on the door.

-

"Hyung, you are clutching the comb to tight, it might break", Kangmin sighed.

Minchan was stunned, then suddenly heard couple knocks on the door.

"Wait here", he said.

He was actually surprised to see Yongseung.

"Come in, my room is on the third floor", He smiled.

-

"Aww Minnie", Yongseung said as he pulled the boy to a hug.

"Hyungie", Kangmin sniffled.

"Thank you for taking care of him Minchan-hyung", Yongseung bowed.

"You're welcome", Minchan smiled, and as the two were about to leave, he excused Yongseung for a bit.

-

"What is it?", The younger asked.

"Uhmm, is Feona, really using me?", He asked.

Yongseung looked outside and saw an anxious Kangmin, knowing the youngest he can't have his mouth shut and always tells the truth.

"Yes, Feona is using you to get to Dongheon, and now it looks like she has fallen in love with a girl named Jane who she pulled in to dance with her earlier because you took off with my brother", Yongseung explained.

Minchan nodded his head in understanding.

He was devastated.

But before he knew it, Kangmin ran up to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I should really learn to shut my mouth", Kangmin cried.

"It's okay, it's not your fault, you did the right thing informing me, I'll break up with her tomorrow", Minchan said, smiling after.

-

They all got in Minchan's car and Minchan drove them back to the party.

Minchan figured it was real because Feona avoided him, not because she was angry, but because she was guilty.