CHAPTER 5:F A M I L Y ?

-Time skip cuz I'm lazy-

The mall trip yesterday was awesometastic, but it couldn't be helped that Yongseung dreamt of his parents again.

You see, him and Kangmin have been alone together for 7 years already and Yongseung is already 20 and Kangmin is 17.

What happened to their parents exactly?

Yongseung went to Kangmin's bedroom and saw his baby bro already awake and had a small smile on his face.

"Goodmorning sunshine", he smiled.

"Goodmorning hyungie and parent figure", Kangmin giggled.

Yongseung is now practically both his older brother and father.

Let me tell you about their parents then.

Their parents were nice people, both parties loved their jobs, their mom was a nurse and their dad was a business man who just got promoted.

The two always saw their parents smile, so when the two were assassinated, everyone was shocked.

The Kims never liked fighting and they don't like having enemies, this is why they try their best to be appealing to everyone.

Yongseung was 13 and Kangmin was 10 when both their parents were killed infront of them while they were hiding inside one of the hospital room closet.

Their mom was shot in the head and their dad was shot on the chest.

Kangmin cuddled closer to Yongseung that time and both put their hands in their mouths so they won't make a sound.

When they were sure that the culprit was gone, Yongseung and Kangmin cried their hearts out.

The next day their mom's colleagues found them and the case was easily closed since Yongseung was smart enough to take a picture of the culprit.

Which ended up to be his dad's other colleague who wanted his position badly.

Yongseung then started shaking and was gonna fall to the floor if Kangmin hasn't caught him.

"Hey hyungie, it's fine, we're fine", the youngest muttered, giving Yongseung a kiss on the cheeks.

"Hey Yoochan, le-let's g-go ou-t for
i-ice cream", Yongseung stuttered, but a smile forming on his face.

Now, ya'll might think where the nickname Yoochan came from.

Kangmin's last name was actually Yoo not Kim, why?

The youngest was adopted, they adopted Kangmin when Yongseung was 6, and Kangmin was a happy 3 year old baby.

His biological parents gave him up because they couldn't care for a child.

Kangmin is forever thankful for his step-parents and his step-brother Yongseung, which never treated him horribly.

"You know Yoochan, adopting you was my parents' best decision ever", Yongseung smiled, leaning closer to the youngest, who felt hot tears coming from his eyes.

"Awww baby, cmere", Yongseung cooed, pulling him for a hug, because it was the truth, adopting Kangmin was his parents' best decision and he is forever thankful for Kangmin's existence.
______________________________________
A/N:

Mature scenes ahead.
______________________________________

Yeonho was scrolling through his phone and has found his folders filled with pictures of him and Gyehyeon.

All were sweet, and how could he forget when he gave Gyehyeon a kiss on the cheeks.

Now he felt a little guilty that he might be the reason why Hoyoung and Gyehyeon broke up.

"Don't think you were the reason why me and Gye broke up, it was our decision so don't fret".

"Okay Hoyoung-hyung, I won't", he giggled a little bit, an unsuspecting guest arrived again and this time his mom isn't here to save him.

"Papa please don't!", he screamed, as he tried breaking from his father's hold.

His father is drunk again, how he wished his mom would come home right now.

"No you little shit I'm getting my way!", his father drunkly said as he rips off Yeonho's clothing.

"No no no!!!", Yeonho panicked as he tried pulling his blanket to cover up his bare body.

"I don't want to!", he screamed again.

His dad pulled out handcuffs and forcefully handcuffed both his wrists on the bed.

Yeonho has no escape now.

He couldn't believe that he was raped by his own father.

Sure his father is hot as fuck, but it's still his father and this is so wrong.

His father was now naked as well and he didn't even bother to prep Yeonho as he just entered his son's hole without warning.

"AHHH! It hurts! It really hurts, please stop", but his pleas didn't do anything, Yeonho just cried as he was fucked harshly by his own father.

"Ahh! You're actually a better fuck than your mother you little crap", his father groaned.

Yeonho kept crying, he couldn't fight him anymore, as he was now ass up as his father has another round in fucking him.

Why must this happen to him? Why? Just Why? What did he do to have this type of family?

When his father was done cumming inside him, he removed the handcuffs and ordered Yeonho to do something he doesn't want to.

"Suck me off slut! You are not my son anymore, you are now my little slut! AHAHAHA And as for your mother, she left us AHAHAHA I HAVE YOU TO MYSELF".

Yeonho gulped, he didn't want to, but what choice did he have but to obey him, his mom isn't here to save him.

Yeonho closed his eyes as he put his mouth into his own father's dick and started to suck him off.

"See that isn't so hard you little slut, but OH SHIT YOU FEEL GOOD", His father moaned out, as he pulled his hair and started fucking into his mouth.

Yeonho couldn't even look, he just accepted fate, he has school tomorrow and he is so gonna be limping.

After his father was done, he harshly kissed him and left him inside his room to cry some more.

Why?

-

Yeonho woke up feeling sore to the bone then he noticed that he was still naked, he was so tired last night he didn't even bother to put clothes on.

He noticed his dad hungrily staring at him again as he walked his way over to Yeonho and kisses him again.

"Goodmorning little slut".

"Goodmorning papa", Yeonho sighed, but his father wasn't satisfied with "Papa".

"Goodmorning daddy", Yeonho said again and this time his father was smiling.

"Goodmorning angel", well that was new, and Yeonho didn't question it because as soon as his father left, he threw up in the bathroom.

His father smelled like alcohol and it was horrible.

He took a hot bath as he cleaned himself thoroughly before going to school because he knew he was gonna get a bazillion questions on why he is limping.

After he was done, he put a little amount of makeup on the hickey his father created and went downstairs.

"Hey angel, if you tell anyone about last night, I won't go easy on you", his father said as he pulls Yeonho into another harsh kiss.

"Okay daddy, I won't tell anyone", Yeonho gulped, before going out of the house and when it was out of his perimeter, he ran.