CHAPTER 10:Silhouette

Feona and Sora made a plan quickly on how to quickly eliminate Kangmin.

Feona excused herself for a bit after the embarrassment that happened to her.

Good thing Minchan kinda wanted to hang out with his friends for a bit.

She was jealous, but it's fine.

She will watch Kangmin's world burn down.

-

"I'll set up the mud, good thing I brought some", Sora smirked.

Feona nodded,
"Good, that's good, he nonchalantly took my spotlight, and if not, my boyfriend as well".

"You don't love Minchan, you are just using him to get to Dongheon", Sora scoffed.

"Shut up bitch, you cheated on Yongseung with an unknown", Feona argued back.

-

Yeonho was freely dancing again and saw a silhouette on the terrace of the venue.

Red hair, handsome face, Gyehyeon??

He ran upstairs, and almost tripped himself but he swore he saw Gyehyeon on the terrace.

He doesn't give a shit, if it's Gyehyeon, Yeonho will be so happy.

But sadly, when he opened the doors, the silhouette was gone.

"Fuck", he muttered.

-

"Hello young man", An elderly said, noticing him panting.

"Uhm, hello sir", Yeonho said, shyly bowing as he excused himself.

"I saw him too", The man suddenly said.

"The silhouette, I saw it too", he added.

Yeonho smiled a bit,
"Well, it may have belonged to my dead best friend", he said.

The man then giggled a bit,
"Dead? No, not really, if you really care for him, he stays here", He said, pointing at Yeonho's heart.

"He may be gone physically, but never gone spiritually", He added.

Yeonho felt like crying as he smiled to the stranger and thanked him again,
"Thank you sir, looks like I really needed that", he said and left.

-

Yongseung saw Yeonho ran back down and he caught him before Yeonho burst into tears.

Yongseung carried the shorter boy and they went to the garden and he sat Yeonho down on the swings.

"Want to talk about it?", He softly asked.

"I-I saw G-Gyehyeon-hyung", Yeonho sobbed.

Yongseung patted his back and ruffled his hair,
"And..", he added.

"I don't know, there was this nice man who said some very wise words and I was moved", Yeonho added, suddenly laughing.

Yongseung sighed,
"You scared me there", He said.

"I'm sorry", Yeonho said, wiping his tears, as they decide to stay there for a while.

Another moment under the stars.

-

Sora has given Feona the thumbs up as she was set in tying the mud on the lights to dump on Kangmin later.

"Ooh! Anyone want to give me birthday messages? Minchan will go last since he is my honey darling", Feona giggled, then her gaze fell on Kangmin.

"How bout you? Kangmin-ssi, come here, don't be shy", Feona smiled.