CHAPTER 21:Mr. President

Hoyoung is a very responsible person. he knows his place and does his work as the Student Council President very well. His teachers and schoolmates admire him as well because Hoyoung is a nice person overall, and some are jealous of his friends since they hang around with him alot.

"Goodmorning Mr. President", His chemistry teacher greeted.

Hoyoung laughed and shook his head, "Sir, Hoyoung is fine", He said.

"But everyone calls you Mr. President", His teacher reasoned.

"Yeah, and it feels so awkward, I hate it", Hoyoung said, then grabbed his things and headed for his first class.

His teachers allow him to stay with them at the faculty room before class starts because they usually get his opinion for future subjects.

-

"Dongheon-hyung!", Hoyoung called, seeing the oldest near his locker.

Dongheon looked towards the voice and waved at him,

"You seem energetic today birthday boy", Dongheon said.

"I mean, it's a good day ain't it, and besides, it's my birthday, I don't want to look like a mess", Hoyoung said, and put his jacket on since he could feel the breeze of their classroom from the outside.

"The aircon is broken and now our classroom is like a freezer", Dongheon said as he shivered the moment they entered the class.

-

Minchan was already sat down and the two sat next to him, the younger boy was shivering as well.

"I would offer my services to fix the goddamn aircon but I'm too lazy", Minchan said.

"Mood bro", Dongheon told them.

"Oh and Hoyoung, happy birthday", Minchan smiled. Hoyoung thanked him and smiled back.

-

The moment the teacher entered, Hoyoung wanted to bolt out of the classroom when his teacher announced that it was his birthday and everyone sang the "happy birthday" song to him.

"I want to slice off his throat, or maybe I should call Yongseung and destroy his laptop", Hoyoung told Dongheon, still glaring at his teacher.

"Option 1", Dongheon said, and Hoyoung nodded and faked a smile to his teacher.

-

Today is Hoyoung's birthday and his class just ruined his day by singing to him, and now he just wants to throw his chair, he is thankful that he has a patience of a saint.

"Why is that song even composed, like jeez it's so tiring", Hoyoung sighed, feeling like he will break the pen he was holding.

"Calm down birthday boy, we'll take you out later", Minchan said, giggling a bit.

"Yeah, and I need Kangmin and his cuddles", The slightly older boy said.

"We all need Kangmin's cuddles", Dongheon smiled.

The three of them are placed at the back so the conversation they're having isn't seen by their teacher.

-

Their first class has finished and they are waiting for the second period.

"I'll text Gyehyeon and see how he's doing", Dongheon said and pulled out his phone.

"Are you two planning to take Gyehyeon in?", Minchan asked them.

"Kinda, but I want him to get comfortable with us", Hoyoung said, leaning on Dongheon's shoulder to see the texts.

"Yeah sure, it's not like Gyehyeon holds hands with you two, nor he hugs you, yeah not comfortable enough", Minchan chuckled, not looking at the two as he felt the glare that they were giving him.

-

Gyehyeon was sat next to Yeonho and saw his phone light up.

He saw Dongheon's text and smiled to himself, but turns out, Yeonho caught him smiling.

"Oh my, are you smiling? Yongseung look! Gyehyeon-hyung is smiling", Yeonho said.

Gyehyeon glared at the two of them, stood up from his chair, placed himself behind them and wrapped an arm on each person and suddenly pulled back, choking the younger 2.

"Hyung! stop stop stop, ahaha I can't fucking breathe", Yongseung exclaimed, trying to struggle out from Gyehyeon's hold.

-

Second period has begun and Hoyoung was hiding on the floor, because he knows that another teacher will tell the class again that it's his birthday so he took Minchan's padded jacket to hide.

Hoyoung is just hoping that his teacher won't notice, but the problem is, he is known all over the school, so he felt his heart drop when his teacher asked Dongheon.

"Hoyoung? He was here earlier, I don't know where he went, I didn't even notice him leave", Dongheon lied.

His teacher nodded his head and went outside to look for him.

Hoyoung then threw Minchan's padded jacket to him and sat back on his seat like nothing happened.

-

"Oh there he is! There's the birthday boy!", The teacher greeted when he went back inside the class.

"Okay let's sing happy birthday Hoyoung in 3..2..1"

"NO!!!!", Hoyoung screamed, his hands finding it's way to cover his ears.

"Please! No more! No more Happy Birthday song! I feel like dying everytime I hear it", Hoyoung said, removing his hands.

-

Hoyoung is thankful that it is now recess time, as he was the first one to leave the room the moment the bell rang.

He ran towards the canteen and when he saw Kangmin he ran to the youngest and hugged him.

"Woah! Woah! Everything okay hyung?", The youngest asked, shocked by the older's sudden clinginess.

"Not really, I lost my temper today, because of the stupid birthday song", Hoyoung answered, him and Kangmin sitting at the nearest empty spot in the canteen.

Dongheon and Minchan soon caught up and saw the two still hugging.

They went to where the two were and sat down.

"Happy birthday by the way Hoyoung-hyung", Kangmin said.

"Thanks", Hoyoung muttered, not wanting to let the youngest go.

-

Hoyoung just wanted his time here to be over, he just wants to give up his position, he knows his friends would tell him not to, but he's so stressed right now, he always knew that fame would be stressful and he just proved himself right.

"Is he okay?", He heard Yongseung ask.

"I'm fine, I just needed Kangmin's cuddles", Hoyoung said.

He felt Yeonho sit behind him and hugged him as well, "Aww, feel better hyungie~ it's your birthday~", Yeonho sing-songed.

Then again, maybe Hoyoung might keep his position, with friends like what he has they're enough to keep him going.

_________________________________________

A/N:

HAPPY HOYOUNG DAY FAM !!! <333333