CHAPTER 13:The day Yongseung lost his shit

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Kangmin flinched when he heard the scream of his older brother who just came out of his room looking like he was hit by a tornado.

"What is it?", He softly asked.

"HOYOUNG-HYUNG JUST TEXTED ME AND APPARENTLY YEONHO WAS BEING USED BY HIS OWN FATHER", Yongseung exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand", Kangmin said.

"HE RAPED, AND FUCKED HIM, DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND ME!?", Yongseung exclaimed again.

Kangmin was shocked that Yongseung screamed at him and just nodded his head, looking back at his phone sadly.

-

Yongseung went back inside his room then realized what he just did.

He just realized that he fucking screamed at Kangmin for being innocent.

"AHHHH!! BABY!!! I'M VERY SORRY FOR SCREAMING AT YOU", He cried, running back to the living room and hugging Kangmin.

"It's okay hyung, it did scare me, but I know that you are angry because Yeonho-hyung's dad is a meanie", Kangmin giggled.

Yongseung questioned again what good deed had he done to deserve a brother as sweet and as loving as Kangmin.

-

Yeonho is still shaking and Gyehyeon was holding him. It's a different feel, and he knew the reason behind that is because Gyehyeon is still dead.

Meaning he has no body warmth and is cold as heck.

"Are you sure you don't want to press charges?? Yeonho, what he done to you is illegal, please think of yourself as well", Hoyoung said, looking at the younger with a determined look.

"I-I don't know what to do hyung, I really don't, and I'm so scared, w-what if we lose to h-him", Yeonho stuttered.

Hoyoung walked over to him and put a hand on his lap.
"My uncle from New Zealand is a great lawyer, we are very close, I will vouch for you", He smiled.

Yeonho started to cry again the moment Hoyoung said that. He was moved, he always thought he was alone in the world.

"Now, can you explain to me and Hoyoung-hyung why you were hiding this?", Gyehyeon asked.

Yeonho only shook his head.

-

Yongseung and Kangmin decided to visit as well and when they arrived everyone else was already there.

"Okay fuckers! Someone hand me a gun so I can murder someone!", Yongseung shouted.

"Chill yourself tiger, we ain't murdering anyone", Gyehyeon stated, still holding unto Yeonho.

"So that's it, we aren't gonna do anything??", Yongseung asked, trying to keep his composure.

"Not really, Hoyoung called his uncle and my dad offered to pay him, so there's that", Minchan smiled.

"So that's it? We are gonna let a bunch of adults solve a problem for us again!!", The younger shouted.

"YONGSEUNG QUIET! WE WILL DO IT ON OUR OWN TIME", Hoyoung shouted back.

"DO WHAT HUH STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT? STAND HERE LIKE IDIOTS, IS THAT YOUR PLAN", Yongseung exclaimed, completely angry.

"SHUT UP YONGSEUNG!", Hoyoung shouted back, super annoyed at the younger's temper.

Yongseung was gonna walk his way towards Hoyoung when he felt a hand grab his arm.

"Hyung please, please calm down", Kangmin said, but nobody expected what happened next.

Yongseung slapped Kangmin and the younger boy fell down.

"Hey! That was completely unnecessary man! He's your brother!", Minchan complained, until he was smacked in the face.

"Oh you wanna go huh motherfucker! LET'S GO!", Minchan screamed as he punched Yongseung back.

"GUYS STOP!", Yeonho screamed, standing up and Hoyoung helped him in holding Yongseung back while Minchan himself already stood his ground.

"You! We should've not adopted you!", Yongseung said, looking at Kangmin who still in shock and remained on the floor.

Yongseung got the males off him and drove off, leaving his little brother with the others.

-

"I can't believe he just did that", Yeonho sighed.

"I wasn't expecting Yongseung to go berserk, like ever", Hoyoung added.

Minchan helped the youngest stand up.

"Are you okay?", He asked.

Kangmin just shook his head, and stared at the floor.

"I feel like this is all my fault, I'm sorry for dragging you all in my situation, this is why I didn't want to tell you guys!", Yeonho cried, tears freely flowing from his eyes.

"Hey, it's not your fault, you needed help, knowing all too well you can't handle this all by yourself", Hoyoung smiled, pulling him to a hug.

"Excuse me I'll just ghost the person who caused this shit thanks", Gyehyeon said, everyone knowing where he is gonna be heading to.

"I'll look after Yeonho, you guys can go, take a rest", The oldest in the room said.

Minchan nodded and saw Kangmin still looking sad.
"Want me to bring you home or do you want to stay with me?", He asked.

"Stay with you, please", Kangmin muttered.

"Okay then, do you want anything else, I'll ask my crew to make you something when we get there?", He asked again, starting his car engine.

"Just strawberry juice please, and you'll need a first aid kit and an ice pack as well he smacked you very strong", Kangmin said, ashamed to look at him.

"Kangmin, hey, why don't you look at me? Am I really that ugly?", Minchan teased.

"Quiet dufus! And no, you are one of the most handsome people I know, now drive before I turn into Yongseung-hyung", Kangmin teased back.

"Geez, no need for threats", Minchan laughed as they left Hoyoung's house.

This day will definitely be remembered as the day Yongseung lost his shit.