𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

Start from the beginning

"guys, don't fall for it. it's a tr-"

"no," leo quickly grabbed val's arm, "don't even think about it," he said, referring to the fact that she could geo leap over there.

"whoa."

"i know."

"i can't believe this."

"i know."

"adam, that is so annoying."

"i know!"

"i told you marcus was evil. leo, he's a nice guy. leo, give the guy a break. wool, eyes, pulled over."

"look, leo, we're sorry we didn't believe you-"

"you should've told them!" leo turned to val.

"you knew?" chase raised an eyebrow.

"i knocked the guy unconscious while the little dude was struggling with a robot."

"why didn't you tell me?" bree's voice softened.

"didn't think it was important? and, marcus said he would expose you guys, i couldn't let that happen."

after a moment of silence, bree spoke up again.

"i don't get it. what would marcus possibly want with mister davenport?"

"i know, it doesn't make sense. why would someone hold an incredibly wealthy man against his will?"

"it doesn't matter. we have to go rescue him."

"no worries, this is gonna be easy. marcus is just a scrawny, little twerp, even chase could take him. actually, on second thought, we all should go."

"uh, guys?"

"before you go, there may be one tiny thing we forgot to mention. marcus is bionic too."

"what?"

"and he has all of your abilities combined," leo added.

"are you serious?"

"whoa."

"i know."

"guys, how could you not tell us how marcus is bionic?"

"to be fair, they don't tell anyone we're bionic."

"we wanted to tell you, but he threatened to report your secret to the authorities."

"that makes sense. they were just looking out for us," chase sighed, and bree wrapped her arms around val.

"i'm sorry," the balderas girl mumbled, receiving a hum in response.

"we have to figure out a way to take marcus down."

"wait, i know something that might help. davenport was gonna surprise you with new, even better mission suits."

"agin? where does this guys find the time to sew?" adam groaned, and the group of five walked to the computer.