𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"becky, loving the new tee!"

"she doesn't look like a becky," val whispered to bree, who agreed.

"sorry, becky, adam can't talk right now. he has a horrible disease. you'd better jet before his flesh starts eating itself," leo told the girl and she ran away.

"leo, you are taking this enforcer thing way too far."

"why am i still allowed to talk to y'all?"

"because we've been close for like two or three years, which is longer than i've known them, therefore you are safe," leo explained then turned to bree. "and i have no idea what you're talking about."

"why is that dude wearing that shade of pink?"

"hey!" leo stopped him and took out a metal detector. "you're good," he let the guy go after scanning him.

"hey guys! what's up?" marcus approached them, causing val to roll her eyes.

"i'll tell your what's up, your time here. get lost, creepy."

"silly leo. so, guys, are you excited for the new frozen yogurt shop? they're giving out unlimited toppings. principal perry's been camped out for a week."

"wha—unlimited toppings? somebody could've told me that before i filled my socks up with gummy frogs."

"gummy frogs?" val raised an eyebrow.

"stranger danger."

"uh, sorry, marcus, we can't go."

"uh, we have chores to do."

"no we don't. we have an uptight dad who's afraid we'll reveal our secret—recipe for chili," adam said, so valerie smacked his head. "oh, that works. let's go!" and the three bionic teenagers ran out.

"stop doing that with your eyebrow!"

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"ugh, everybody from school is checking in at the yogurt shop!"

"do you guys just want me to go pick some up?" val asked, sitting up.

"it's not the same. even susie reynolds, and she's lactose intolerant. "

"guys, i need your help to make tasha's dinner tonight extra special."

"yeah, sure. what can we do?"

"stay far, far way. except you, valerie. tasha loves you," big d told them, receiving a thumbs up from the girl on the ground as he walked away.

"get up, val. the floor is dirty."

"but i love being on the floor," she whined as adam pulled her up, careful not to send her flying.

"i knew we should have gone to the grand opening with marcus!" chase sighed. "he just texted me and said that principal perry is shotgunning tutti-fruity straight from the dispenser!"