𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

valerie and jenna were currently sitting on a bench in the halls of mission creek, with one of their friends, danielle

the three were talking about their band, the troubletones. yes, it was based off of a girl group from their favorite tv show, glee, which also somehow happened to be one of their least liked shows. it doesn't make sense.

jenna and valerie were lead vocals, while danielle played keyboard, and these two other girls played drums and guitar. they had no clue where the other two were, but they had to plan for their performance at the dance, since they were going to kinda end the night.

"how about dancing queen? santana killed it, so can we," danielle began.

"uh-uh. santana is-"

"im going to stop you right there before you start going off about how much you love her," jenna cut off valerie. "we can't live up to her performance. i was thinking maybe we do crazy in love?"

"i was thinking forget you," valerie shrugged. before any of the three girls could voice their opinion, leo walked up to them.

"hello danielle," he said, placing his foot on the bench right next to valerie.

"this is gonna go well," val muttered under her breath.

"do you know how much a polar bear weighs? enough to break the ice," he scooted the two others girls on the bench over, making jenna fall off but luckily chase caught her. valerie rolled her eyes and stood next to the other three. "im leo dooley."

"didn't you send me eighty-seven emails?"

"yeah. that was a slow day."

"okay, well, see you later, lenny," danielle said, getting her stuff and walking away.

"it's leo, by the way."

"i don't think so, lenny," valerie joked, shaking the poor boy's head around and following jenna and danielle.

the three girls walked to the hispanic girl's locker, waiting for ariana and lena, the other two of the band. that's how the red-head and brunette met, actually. ariana played the guitar.

"hey, look," jenna nudged valerie, pointing to where they just walked away from.

"what am i looking at exactly?" val raised an eyebrow.

"your brother is asking bree to the dance?" danielle questioned, finally looking up from her phone.

"probably. she thinks she's hot, so," valerie trailed off, ignoring this feeling she had.

"you jealous?" jenna teased.

"why would i be jealous of chris?"

"cause he's asking bree, and she seems nervous and excited, so im guessing she has a thing for him."