𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

episode 9~ spider island ~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

episode 9
~ spider island ~

"yes, donnie, i'll take out the garbage. no, donnie, i won't experiment on the kids' bionics while they're asleep again. it was one time, and you didn't even notice," douglas spoke as he moved his phone away from his ear. "gotta go. yes. i miss you, too. donnie and the students made it to gettysburg for their first official field trip."

"bionic kids and cannonballs, how lovely," val mumbled, her gaze glued on the cyber desk.

"what could possibly go wrong?"

"you're a student. why didn't you go?"

"oh, big d thinks i'm there. when he takes attendance, i paid a kid five bucks to yell 'here' and another kid ten bucks to yell 'shut it, leo'."

"i did the same," jenna informed, walking into the main classroom area with bree not too far behind.

"oh, hey, bree. i ditched the field trip so i could hang out with you guys. what should we do on our day off?"

"our day off? no, this is my day off, and i've already got it all planned out," she informed, sliding over and handing her girlfriend a piece of paper with a schedule written on it. "i'd ask you to join me, but i live and work with my family, so i'm sick of all of you."

"then what about val?" leo questioned, quickly shaking his head to show that he didn't need an answer. "hey, chase, wanna hang out?"

"sorry, leo, gotta make the most of my day off. i already organized the weapons vault, alkalized the island's water system, and taught a cute little group of dolphins to wave hello," he grinned, swinging his arm around jenna's shoulders. "next up, some light reading. oh," he noticed bree's hands, taking one of her books and reading the whole thing within seconds.

when he finished, he allowed the blonde beside him to tap her arm, giving her his abilities so that she could read the book.

"she ended up marrying the vampire?" chase gasped, handing over the book to his girlfriend. "i did not see that coming."

"hey, adam and chris-"

"no," they interrupted in unison.

"i didn't even ask you anything yet."

"oh, i'm sorry."

"go ahead."

"thank you. would you like to-"

"no. guys, check out this rock we found on shore."