𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

"hey, im sorry i couldn't go to your birthday party," valerie said, walking up to her friends

"hey, im sorry i couldn't go to your birthday party," valerie said, walking up to her friends. "we had to go visit our grandparents up in oregon."

the four looked up at her, and noticed her black eye.

"oh my god what happened?" bree was the first one to ask.

"nothing," valerie mumbled.

"so guys chicken or beef?" adam questioned, and was ignored by everyone except the girl who wanted to change the topic.

"depends, but i prefer chicken."

"valerie!"

"that's my name," valerie smiled, making bree's stomach do a flip, even if the smile was fake. but once again, bree ignored it.

"what happened?"

"im clumsy," valerie shrugged.

"yeah you're lying," chase said, rolling his eyes.

"not really, this isn't the first time she's come to school with a black eye," leo said, helping valerie since he actually knew the truth. "let me guess, you ran into a door?" valerie threw him a thumbs up while he playfully rolled his eyes.

before either of the two could answer(adam was distracted) the bell rang, and saved valerie and leo's butts, which they were thankful for.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"why are y'all weirdos doing?" valerie asked, scaring leo and chase.

"totally not spying on bree, that would be just wrong," leo lied, shaking his head.

"leo, i've known you for like a year or two. i know when you're lying."

"shut up! im trying to listen."

"oh, so you are spying," both boys chuckled nervously. "well? what's going on?"

"she lied to me!"

"wow. millions of dollars of technology for you to get a tiny grasp of the obvious."

"she thinks she can just ditch me and get away with it? oh. she is going down. mr davenport gave me an override app so in an emergency situation, i can take over adam and bree's bionics."

"fun," the hispanic sarcastically mumbled.

"connect to bree," chase said after touching the side of his head.

he then made the poor girl slap herself, multiple times.

"ow! ow! ow! why am i hitting myself?"

the two boys began to laugh while val attempted to hold in her laughter.

"time to wake up, bree! not sleepy anymore! wake up!"

"i was friends with a self-slapper once. im not going down that road again!"