𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

episode 23~ bionic houseparty ~

episode 23
~ bionic houseparty ~

"good news, guys! my mom called from the hospital and said big d is doing much better. he's gonna make it," leo informed as he walked into the lab, causing valerie to take bree's phone, stopping her from taking any more pictures.

"awesome."

"great."

"amazing."

"fantastic."

"yep, soon he'll be back here making us all wish he was still unconscious."

"hey, i really miss him. although it has been nice having the hair spray all to myself."

"actually, adam's been using it, too. he's developing new hairstyles for his armpits. you would think it, but the ponytails are surprisingly cute."

"you know, we should have traded in adam for one of krane's bionic soldiers when we had the chance," bree playfully scoffed.

"oh, no. the soldiers. i was so worried about mister davenport, i completely forgot about them."

"relax, i'm sure they're fine," jenna sighed.

"now that the triton app is deactivated, they're just normal teenagers. normal teenagers roaming the streets with deadly bionic abilities."

"we need to find them!" leo panicked just as chris and adam entered.

"find who?"

"krane's soldiers."

"ah, i think we can help with that," chris smiled, leading them upstairs to the living room.

"they're right here."

"you invited thirty bionic soldiers into our home?"

"no, we invited one. the other twenty nine were hiding in the bushes and followed us home."

"everyone, i don't think you guys have been formally introduced to our friends. this is s-5."

"s-6."

"s-7."

"s-8. wait, i'm sorry, i always forget your name," adam stopped.

"hi, i'm s-3."

"ah!" chase suddenly shouted, jumping into jenna's arms. "i know who you are. you tried to kill me!"