𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

episode 6~ mission mania ~

episode 6
~ mission mania ~

"fifteen straight missions, and not one real emergency. what a waste of my immense talent and unique skill set."

"take a breather," jenna mumbled, tossing her bag onto the couch and placing her hands on chase's shoulders.

"i don't know which mission was more annoying, the lady who ran out of gas, or the guy who didn't know which side dish to order."

"i do. the lady who ran out of gas."

"we had to watch her push her car for two miles," chris sighed.

"guys, i feel proud to spend time with our adoring public. now if you'll excuse me, america's newest bionic hero is about to get busy with some baby grapes."

"i don't get it. how did all those people know how to contact us?"

"it's easy. you just touch a bunch of numbers until someone says hello."

"i think i have an idea," val rolled her eyes, taking out a card from leo's backpack. "look."

the card read 'leo dooley's bionic superhumans' and had their phone number located underneath those words, beside a picture of leo showing off his imaginary muscles.

"how could he do that?"

"well, there's a printer, there's a copy shop. a ton of places online."

"ah, the life of a bionic hero. am i right, people?"

"yeah. nothing says bionic hero like cheap business cards," bree spoke as she cocked her head to the side.

"they had to be cheap. how else was i supposed to afford ten thousand of them?"

"why would you do this?" chase inquired.

"i just wanted people to know i was part of the team."

"did they airbrush your biceps?"

"no. i did," leo grinned.

"this was a terrible idea, leo."

"relax. it's just a few little business cards. look, my commercial's on," he gasped.

"where did you get life size cardboard cut-outs of us?" jenna carefully asked once the video ended.