Mully x Juicy (Part 3)

**This is a continuation of the Mully x Juicy I did awhile back and it's the sad one if you couldn't tell. Warning they're will be smut so yea..I guess enjoy it? Sorry it took so long and I'll have some more things done tomorrow!**

Juicy's POV: 

I looked up at Mully, I could tell that he was happy. I leaned up and kissed his lips once again. I smile softly through the kiss, as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He held me close and continued to kiss me, slipping his tongue into my mouth, fighting for dominance, I let him have it. 

We both pull away before it became too heated. We caught our breath and blushed darkly. "We should get downstairs now.." Mully said standing up. I nod and stand up with him. I hug him before he opened the door, "Thank you again Mully..for..helping." I said softly blushing a bit. 

He smiled and nodded, "Don't mention in.." He hugged back and kissed my head. "Let's go now" I say and he opened the door. We both get downstairs seeing a passed out Eddie on the couch. I see Josh still drinking, a shot in his hand. 

Narrator looked at us a little confused, "Hey where have you two been?" Josh answered before Mully could speak, "Probably doing it or something.." He said, his words slightly slurred. "Actually no we were talking about a few things." Mully said defensively and crossed his arms. 

Josh scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Yea yea whatever.."

**TIME SKIP**

Narrator carries Eddie out to the Uber and lays him in the back seat. Josh grabs his hoodie and phone, "Well I would say great seeing you Juicy but I barely saw you.." He looked at me suspiciously, "What were you two doing up there?" Mully answered before me, "I already told you we were just talking about some things." 

Josh crossed his arms, "Sure you were..well come on Mullen we need get to the hotel or the lady will make pay another night.." Mully ran a hand through his hair, "Actually Josh..I was thinking I could stay over with Juicy." 

Josh looked at Mully for a second confused but then glared at me, "So you switch plans on me to stay here..? Alright I see.." Josh put his hood up, "Josh wait it isn't-" He cut him off glaring, "No no Mullen stay here and finish y'alls 'talk'.."  He stormed out and got into the Uber with Narrator and Eddie. 

I could see Mully looking down, he looked a little upset. 

I hope he was okay, he didn't really have to stay. "Are you sure you want to stay..?"

Mully's POV:

"Are you sure you want to stay..?" Juicy asked me. I look out the window as the Uber drives away. He touched my arm gently, "Mully..?" I look at him out of my thoughts now, "Yes?" I ask, he looked at me worriedly. "I'm alright, I do want to stay..if that's okay with you of course." I say realizing that I didn't even ask Juicy if I could stay I just said I was. 

He nods, "Of course it's alright. You can stay as long as you want..but Josh did look a bit upset do you think he'll be alright?" he asked. I nod, "He'll be fine, he shouldn't really act like that." I say as I wrap my arms around him. 

He blushed a little and kissed his lips passionately. I pick him up and take him upstairs to his room. I slip my tongue into his mouth, a moan leaving his mouth, through the kiss. I put him on the bed pinning his hands up over his head. I kiss his neck softly, biting it. He moaned softly and he blushed. "Your so precious~" I smile. 

I slip his and my shirt off. I start kissing him again but stop a moment, "Am I going to fast..?" He bit his lip and shook his head. His eyes moved to his bandaged arms. I lift his arm and kiss from his shoulder to his hand, and I do the same with the other. That made him smile a little and that's what I wanted. 

His hands grabbed the belt loops of my jeans and pulled them down slightly. I smile and unbutton my pants and take them off, leaving me in my boxers. I unbutton his pants and take them off him as well. I kiss down his chest to his v-line. He moaned softly. 

I pulled his boxers down and do the same with mine. "Do you want me to just go..?" He nods and closes his eyes. I line myself up with his entrance and push my self into him. I heard him whimper slightly and small tears formed into his eyes. 

I waited for him to adjust and kissed his tears away. "The pain will leave soon~" I say softly and start thrusting into him slowly. He moaned out softly making me speed up a little. "A-Ah~~" He moaned, "G-Go..faster.." I nod and go faster, getting harder and deeper as I go. 

He is eventually moaning loudly and arching his back from the please. I keep thrusting till he releases on his chest. I keep going till I release inside him. I breathe heavily and wait a minute before pulling out. I collapse beside him and he cuddles close to me. 

I finally caught my breath and kiss his head softly. "A-Are we going to tell the boys..?" He asked softly, looking up at me. I thought for a moment debating if it was a good idea. "Maybe wait awhile.." He nodded and layed his head on my chest, closing his eyes. 

We both soon fell asleep, holding each other close.

**So this was pretty long and I honestly don't mind that since it has taken me so long to actually update and I apologize for that. If you want another part I kinda have an idea but this is really supposed to be the last part. Thanks for the patience and I will try and keeping updating.**