Josh x Mully

**I haven't done one of these two in a bit so here you go! The Boys are in college and are still doing their youtube channels still. Mully is Josh's roommate. I will be making a part two of this so don't worry if it is too short I'm in a bit of a rush today**

Josh's POV:

I sigh staring at the clock and then back to the perfrossor. I yawn and lean against my arm. It was always this one class that I would start falling asleep. I feel my friend, Mullen, tap my arm and lean close, "What time did you get to bed last night.?" He asked in a whispered tone.

 I shake my head, "I don't know..I just know if this class doesn't end soon I'm going out like a light.." I mutter. I lay my head down and right my head hit the table the bell rings, "Oh thank god finally.." I grab my things and wait for Mullen outside the classroom. 

I was getting impatient and looked back into the classroom to see him talking to a random girl. Part of me was annoyed that this is why he was taking so long but the other part of me was..sad. 

I have always had a little crush on Mullen but seeing with other girls just made me burn with jealousy. 

I look away sadly and quickly walk off. 

Mully's POV:

I wave bye to the girl. She was really pretty but not really my taste. She was nice too. Her name was Gabby and she apparently knows Eddie. I looked around outside the class for Josh but couldn't find him. 

That's weird. He always waited for me. Well he did say he was tired so he probably went back to the room to sleep. I looked at the time and decided I'd head back as well. 

**TIME SKIP**

I unlock the room door and walked in. The lights weren't on and the beds were the same as when we woke up. 

Josh wasn't here. 

Where the hell did he go??

 I get out my phone and called him. I actually called him about four times and finally gave up. He wasn't answering. I tried texting him instead.

M: Hey where are you?

Now I just needed to wait for a response..

Josh's POV:

I look at my phone and see like four missed calls from Mullen and a text. I rolled my eyes and shut my phone down entirely. I sigh and take another drink. I'm sitting at the bar just trying to get that dumb girl and Mullen out of my head. 

Why take interest in her?? 

There were so many other pretty girls, way prettier than her. ((I'M SO SORRY GABBY I THINK THAT'S FALSE BTW. YOUR VERY PRETTY)) I continued to finish my shot and just ask for a bottle instead I paid the man and walked out of the bar and headed back to the dorms. It wasn't that far of a walk so it shouldn't take me that long.

 I yawn and take a long drink from the bottle. I continued to walk until someone knocked the bottle out of my hand. "Seriously mate??" My words were slightly slurred. "I just bought that asshole.." I looked to see who it was and a fist collided with the side of my cheek. 

I look up to see it was one of the dumb jocks from school, James. "I want to know why your dumbass friend is around my girl!" He yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my face, "Why don't you ask him..?" I glare hating that I came here to forgot about those two. He glared and picked me up by the collar of my shirt, lifting me off the ground. 

Curse my short height. 

He glared at me, "I guess I just better send him a message on what's gonna happen if I see him with her again.." 

**A cliffhanger!! Sorry guys I am in a rush today and I'm trying to get a lot of chapters out at once. I also have so many awesome ideas for my three new stories coming out I'm just excited! There will be a part 2 of this don't worry**

The Boys One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें