❖Last Time | Geto x reader x Gojo

Start from the beginning

"Now that I think about it, you don't look pretty with that style on the hair of yours." Gojo laughed as he swayed your dress from dancing as you began to pout and defend, "Dude, this is called Fashion-"

"You look gorgeous~."

"What's with that cheesy line?!" you looked down, not daring to see the laughing guy from how bashful you were. You might not see it, but Gojo was happy from the moment you accepted his hand to dance. Both of you may not be alone, especially with the menacing eyes Geto gave while watching, but it was nice to be with you for the last time.

Immediately, once Gojo finished his turn, Geto silently pushed the pissed guy away and offered his hands to you gentlemanly. It was a wonderful dance with a serene atmosphere especially, seeing the boy's charming, smiling face. It didn't take long when he created an enjoyable yet embarrassing conversation.

"I didn't know how wonderful you are till now."

"Stop, you two-faced boy, don't lie to me." you giggled.

"No, I'm not lying this time. I mean it."

With those words and his focused eyes towards you, it made your heart pound. Those two boys unquestionably blew you away from how special that night turned out to be. However, your lack of sleep or other reason made your head a bit fuzzy where you accidentally leaned in his chest. You blushed from both embarrassment and the heart-tingling event when you saw a shade of pink on his face too.

Geto then politely guided you to the sides after the dance when a sudden line of girls and boys came to ask the same. Who wouldn't want to spend time with the person who is leaving?

"(Y/N)-san, why do you have to go?" they said. Silence came. It was a difficult question for you since it is a preventable circumstance. "People come and go, I may want to stay, but sometimes we cannot get what we want." you smiled. Indeed, you didn't want to leave school and your friends, but because of your case, you didn't have the power to stop it; you must've been very grateful to have been granted to spend another day with them.

Everyone cried like hours. That's why instead of receiving gifts, you gave them gifts as you pleaded for them to remember you. "(Y-Y/N)-san, be proud of us. We kept all our tears until the end." everyone cried as you smiled and hugged them. "This day is the most wonderful birthday of my life. When I leave, don't you ever be sad about it, okay?" the once bright atmosphere became heavy after you said your last goodbye, and they promised they'll never forget you as you did the same.

It was astonishing for you when you saw how everyone's changed from how they truly feel. In exchange for a dramatic scene, you asked to walk around the school for a while as they nodded, seeing their sad eyes. You wanted to place a last look at the school's insides one last time before you leave. However, two boys don't seem to leave you alone when they keep following you.

"You guys don't want to leave me, do you-?" you paused as you coughed once again, using the same handkerchief Gojo gave you, seeing the bloodstain appear as it overlapped the dried blood from a while ago. The two boys hesitated to go to you, hurt from what you are currently feeling. They stayed quiet, seeing their closest person leaving them forever, so you went towards them, sighing and placing a soft smile.

"Having an unknown disease greater than cancer sucks, right? I even covered my head and used a lot of time on the make-up. Good thing I trained my body every day to reach until this day." you started to speak, seeing that they didn't dare to look at you in the eyes.

"I won't say for you to be happy if I'll leave; that's cruel. But to look forward and see the things deemed to be important to you and treasure them. I pray for both of you to live the life you choose. Thanks to everyone, especially the two of you. Geto and Gojo." Visible tears were in their eyes. They smiled as they hugged you. The right words didn't come out of their mouth, but actions truly speak louder than words. You received what they are trying to say.

"I like the two of you. I hate to see that you're fighting, mostly because of me. I hope next time, you'll fix that relationship of yours even if you go on your separate ways. I'm so grateful to have brats like you with my side."

"Yeah... I like you too. Thank you (Y/N)" Gojo tightens his arms around you, killing you from suffocation.

"From the very start until the end, you've earned my respect and heart. Thank you." Geto smiled sadly, holding your hands tightly.

The two kissed you both on your cheeks, spending your last time with them as much as possible. You giggled at how earnest and sad they were, but once Masamichi Yaga-senpai came, it was time to go and prepare. Because as every shaman computed, you will fall anytime this night. As much as you wanted to die on your sickbed when you're old, it didn't happen, but thinking about it, you saw how time is valuable.

"I'm scared to go, but I know there will be a better place for me there. Everyone will always be with my heart." You clenched your hands to the two boys, quiet tears flowing down. The two see you leave with their teacher and saw your figure for the last time.

***

The autumn breeze tousled Gojo's hair. The birds chirping across the place, and the wind made the red, orange, and yellow in various shades float gracefully on the soft breeze. He sat comfortably across you in that open place, feeling the peace inside of him when a shadow came and broke his calmness.

"Why are you here?"

"The same reason you have." Geto placed your favorite flower down your grave, noticing fresh flowers and clean places from moss-laden that indicate the number of visits you already have and how they cleaned your area. "It seems like everyone had never forgotten her," he added.

"She's a big part of our lives and hearts. We'll never forget her."

The two once again closed their eyes, imagining your presence with them. Never did they brought out the topic of their war. Deep inside, they long for the past with you. The times you laugh with them from how you captured their hearts and how you smiled for them, for the last time.