❖Last Time | Geto x reader x Gojo

Requested by: GolDElunePortgas
Happy Birthday to you!

|

It was a scarlet gown made of soft and silken fabric. Short, but a modest dress, perfect for the event this night. It took just minutes fixing your hair, covered in a fashionable silk headscarf, and leave the end to the sides. You covered your pale face with make-up, which you thankfully learned to Mei Mei, or else you will be a walking spirit from how ghostly you look. You walked lightly, excited to go to the next building, awaiting to savor the moments of your last day as a 3rd-year student in the school.

An unexpected night. Who would have thought that the school's dance party and your 18th birthday have the same date? It might be a blessing to you; double food and double celebration mean double the fun. Yet, as much as you want to see everyone and help them prepare, you can't run down the hallway because of your outfit and heels. However, once you are about to go down the stairs, two boys are seen leaning at the wall, arguing about something, and stopped once they notice your presence.

"Gojo-Kun and Geto-Kun? What are you doing here?"

"I'm your Escort!" the two said at the same time. Irk marks are visibly seen in their heads while smiling wonderfully at you. Both offered their hands to you while you willingly accepted their hands and started to walk with them to the place, thinking how earnest they must've waited for you for hours.

It did disappoint the boys when you chose both of their hands when it is purposely a pressure for you to choose from either one of them. However, it did make them more challenged. After all, this is the last event their beloved third-year senpai may attend.

"You look beautiful with your excited face (Y/N)-san." Gojo placed his arms around your shoulder as he looked closely, smirking at your flustered face. "I-yeah, Thanks." you shyly moved your head away from Gojo. However, from just a beat, Geto pulled your waist towards himself, "You're wonderful with all you are tonight." he smiled softly, while Gojo instantly grabbed your hand, both placing a permanent blush on your face this night.

"Surprise!"

Once you entered the large room reserved for tonight's party by the school, everyone waited for you to come inside before blowing the confetti, which made you joyful from that grand party. It wasn't a surprise for them to throw you a celebration. But what did shocked you was how magnificent that preparation they did with all the foods, decorations, and the wonderful setting of the once gloomy, large room.

"We knew that you already expected us to do this, senpai, so we exceeded your expectation!" Yu Haibara cheerfully said. "Help us first here, Yu!" Nanami shouted at the optimistic boy as he run towards him. The two are 1st-year students compared to Gojo and Geto that are currently 2nd-year students. You may be their senpais, but you are close to everyone in the school.

"Thank you, everyone! I appreciate it so much."

"Aww, no sweat, the spotlights are on you tonight, so eat everything we cooked!" Utahime declared as they ushered food to you and served everything while Ieiri asked you to sit down. However, it may look very stressful from how they desired to please the birthday girl; every student carefully served you while continuing the dance party; Most especially the two escorts on your side that made you feel secured.

After coughing silently behind, Gojo gave his handkerchief while leaning forward. You can't deny the fact that he seemed more princely, especially wearing a black suit, a bit identical to Geto. But when you think about it, if the two are there together, they look more of a bodyguard than princes. Gojo offered his hands to you and asked you to dance after the music changed for the dance party, to which you gallantly obliged.