❖ Celebration | Jujutsu Kaisen

I just watched the Anime's first episode today, so I made this chapter. Yey!❤️️

|

REVERSE HAREM?

|

*Huff huff*

A tired gasp is resounding the empty hallway, hearing the stomping of the foot and the shouts he was having. He ran with all his might despite the weariness of his body after completing a simple mission. Only to get to the small room of the school where everyone gathers together.

Once he got closer to the room, he swiftly opened the door and slouched as he rests for a while.

"Yo, Itadori! You're late!"

You, Megumi, Nobara, the Second-years, the students from Kyoto, and The teachers shouted to Yuji from the tiredness and impatience of waiting. Megumi threw a water bottle from how sweating the boy is, and he can only smile and say, "I'm sorry!"

"Ah! Why are they here?!"

The boy was immediately surprised by the sight that even the antagonists are there, hanging out to their enemies.

"Yo, Yuji!"

Mahito and Geto waved a greeting to him while he just grew confused. You pulled the boy to his seat beside you so that the most awaited moment will start after you explained that peace must prosper for the meantime and laugh at how he reacted.

"(Y/N)-san~ talk to me too."

Mahito crept his arm around your shoulder, pleading using his puppy eyes. You laughed awkwardly and straightly said, "Nope." which hurt him a bit. Megumi and Yuji immediately brushed off his hands toward you and warned Mahito.

Geto went to the possible fight that'll occur and supported Mahito, with the hidden agenda of getting closer to you. Gojo noticed the man's smirk and began to stand up from his seat, pissed to see you with other boys.

Geto was about to touch your hands when Gojo immediately caught his arm while they fought between their eyes. Everyone placed a rule where there will be no using of curses or fighting with this particular day, so they need to restraint their overflowing anger towards each other.

The Kyoto students and the remaining Tokyo students felt the rage those two had, so they can only pull them apart while you sweatdrop from what was happening both on your sides. Mai and Maki are also fighting whoever will sit beside you, while Noritoshi and Toge are silently arguing to get you.

Everyone was fighting, so you silently slipped away and went to Nobara, who was angry to you with jealousness, but she can't say no to your cuteness and agreed to stay beside you. But, the place was like a market in a small room, and you can't help yourself to get angry from the deafening endless fight.

"Everyone! Look at me!"

The room became silent, and everyone averted their eyes to you, as you said the words that made them close their mouths.

"Shut up."

You told them that you've been waiting for hours for the most awaited moment in your entire life, and they'll ruin it just because of some stupid problem.

You sat down, surrounded by your gal-friends, and stared at the television when the principal turned it on. Every one of you was excited, where they can't hide their smiles on their faces, especially when you heard that Jujutsu Kaisen is airing on TV!

All of you watched the animation intently, and whoever would speak will face the consequences of interrupting the twenty-four minutes show.

And once you heard the Sugoi voice of Gojo saying, "Ohayo." you can't help yourself to fangirl, which made them stare at you, then Gojo, and started mimicking his voice silently.

Everyone was amazed by the cool music, animation, and voices of each one of them. In an instance, how Yuji punched the curse, Megumi beat the curse and trying hard to be a great person as he is, and how Sukuna laughed and came to defeat the disgusting creature singlehandedly.

The episode ended, and everyone wanted to go inside the television for more.

"It's a cliffhanger! We need more!"

"Wait for another week."

Noritoshi said, which made everyone grumble from impatience. But, most importantly, everyone had fun watching the blessing treat for once in a while.

The day ended when everyone was about to part ways, but they all followed you behind and brought you flowers, each one of them.

You were surprised and flustered from what was happening, so you subconsciously run away, knowing that if you get his flower, the others will get jealous and might kill him.

So, why not keep it a secret to yourself? The boy/s who will be forever in your heart.