❖Rewind | Megumi Fushiguro

I finally updated after two weeks of surviving my school, and I'm so sorry! Please understand that I have my classes. Thank you

|

I very much appreciate all the votes, comments, and views everyone is giving. Thank you very much! I'm delighted and joyous of all your support.

|

Requested by: BabiCantyk

Tick Tock

The porcelain clock given by your great grandfather alarmed loudly than ever, partnering it with the drip of water from the faucet of your small room and the pumping of your heart every second as it became the only sound filling your silent room.

Tick tock, it continued, cold sweat dripped behind your back, petrified in fear, as you opened your mouth with difficulty while you sat up inside your sheets.

Curiously enough, you peeked at your wrist again, seeing the numbers buried in your bare skin, written in an unknown symbol, but surprisingly you understood each of it that indicates the time you have left. 'A death timer' you called.

It was quite ironic to be having your entire space full of timepieces when, in reality, you despised them from your depressing life. Capable of seeing someone's time left in their wrists when you were born isn't what you asked for, and neither what you wanted. It is a curse, and it always will be.

You experienced an endless cycle of stopping your loved one's death from risking your life into saving them, but you never did. However, upon looking for the answers to that mystery, you finally found out that the time will extend when our true love would love us back, and the person needs to know it.

But you won't, because you have exactly 5 hours left before you finally leave the world. However, deep inside, you wanted to have hope, at least.

You put away your cowardness and shyness in your heart after shedding tears quietly to confess to the shaman you always loved, Megumi Fushiguro.

The end of your death was sooner than you expected, which made you confused. Everything was a mystery where you just wrote in your diary all the little knowledge you have, but you concluded that the reason was you felt unloved.

You prepared all your things and fix your room, looking as if someone is going to leave and say your last goodbye, after you wrote all your letters to the important people in your life, putting them on an open-spaced table.

You wiped away your tears and decided to look for Megumi. The mood or the place didn't matter as long you confess to him and give him the letter you poured all your love to. All you did was to run everywhere and look for him until your eyes met his. You finally found him in the restaurant where everybody hangs out.

[4:59 minutes left.]

You became frantic once you noticed your time, but it didn't matter for you. You embraced your destiny, and the only thing that matters is to confess your love to him.

He picked up his phone and started to call someone until your phone vibrates, as you immediately answered it, but then you saw Nobara hugging him while he openly hugged her back. You heard what they were talking about and left silent as you looked at them.

"Megumi! Thank you very much! You're a great help. Ahh, I love you!"

"Yeah, yeah, we like you too, so be quiet. I'm calling (Y/N)."

Megumi kept calling your name while you didn't answer and only stared at your bright face with everyone. Seeing them being happy without you made you feel empty and glad at the same time for the thought that they will be alright without you. You wanted to leave and say your goodbye, but you knew your time is coming very soon, but then you heard him call your name.

"(Y/N)!"

Megumi saw you and ran in your direction, which made you very much happy with his actions. You were about to go to him and make everything to be okay, but then all those people that wanted to cross the street pulled you into the group from the compactness.

You wanted to go back, but then someone pushed you in the street, as your eyes saw the slow movement of everything that happened. Until your body was becoming numb, seeing the world to be upside down. You looked lastly at your wrist and saw the seconds to count down.

Your eyes were getting fuzzy as you saw a panicked Megumi running towards you and pushing every people in his ways. Finally, after he went to your side, you formed some words using your lips, without uttering a sound.

"I love you."

You breathe your last breath.

Megumi didn't contain himself and cried as he shouted and demanded help. Those people became indifferent towards you, but all your friends who just came began to cry as well and called for healers and any other method of reviving you back. But because of your ability, they just couldn't.

When everyone went back, their delighted faces became a face of despair. They all cried for their loss, while Megumi was in much more grief, for he was the last one who saw you, yet he couldn't save you.

Gojo came to his direction and gave the letter you have for him after collecting those last words and letters for them. He told Megumi about the curse you have that you wrote in your diary, that was why you prepared everything.

Gojo left and took Megumi's time of reading the letter with a heart-shaped sticker where you poured your heart with, as he locked the door of his room.

"I kept secrets. All my strengths and my weaknesses,

I kept that I'm unhappy, and the times that I'm funny,

I kept that I keep on trying at school, and how I feel that I'm a fool,

I kept that I can see the time a person will die and wish I could stop my cries,

But then when you spoke, I finally had my hope,

It was years since we met, and you remove all my upsets,

I kept my promise to reveal my biggest secret, the time when my life is complete.

And finally, I dare to speak as much as I wanted to take a peek.

Where I kept that I love you, and that is all true.

I loved you since I met you, Megumi, so please smile and don't be gloomy.

When that time finally arrives, please remember to smile,

I am with you, so please be happy; because this isn't the finale."

He crumpled his shirt and sat on the floor as he cried and cried, wishing to turn back time. When in reality, he felt the same to you too - Ever since he met you.