❖ Misunderstanding |Gojo Satoru

"To confess or not to confess?"

That was the question your mind has been asking you for this whole day while plucking the petals of the new flowers you bought. Poor flowers.

Confusion and Nervousness took over your emotion when you don't know what to do with this alien feeling that is changing you, bit by bit; it was love.

But love for who?!

It began when Gojo started teasing you until he began saying he likes you. Whether it was a joke or not, made you to always think about him. Time after time, your view of him as a bothering person changes a lot making, you see him differently.

From watching lots of dramas, they always say that you need to confess, for the man to be aware of your feelings too. But should you? Imagining him in front of you even made your stomach ache. But you knew complaining will not do anything, so you listened to your heart and gathered all your courage.

You started chatting with him by asking to meet at your usual spot at 7 pm as he replied positively. When you saw his message, you fastly closed your phone and dived in your bed while covering your face from the blush he made.

You were tense and excited at the same time, so you decided to go to the usual place, 1 hour before your appointed time and, practiced how you are going to confess your love. But you noticed that it just made you anxious so, you went out and walked around the place to relax until you saw something.

You saw Gojo together with a beautiful woman, walking hand in hand while the woman comfortably pressed her chest in his arms. You were furious and annoyed with the horrible sight. You wanted to get angry, but who are you to do that?

You don't even know if he has feelings for you, especially when you saw that she is prettier; your self-esteem drastically came down. You were hurt, especially seeing that the girl is more important than your dinner with him at this time. You don't know how to stop your emotions, and if you are even allowed to feel that.

You tried to become positive, to the point that you wanted to follow them to make sure no misunderstanding will occur like in dramas, where the girl is originally a relative.

You saw them walk through the crowd, seeing the girl clings more to him while Gojo put his hands in his pockets and laugh awkwardly. What you didn't know is that Gojo looked a lot of times in his watch, remembering the dinner he promised.

You heard a vendor complimenting the two to be very compatible with each other. You wanted to get angry at the old vendor, but it isn't his fault that he's right. Then, you heard the girl answer a question, the vendor asked.

" Yes, he's my boyfriend."

Your heart broke into pieces as you confirmed their relationship. You immediately turned around and stopped eavesdropping and decided to message Gojo a "Hi! I'm so sorry. I didn't know you have a date with your girlfriend. Let's cancel our dinner. I'm sure she will get angry. See you! "

You can't help yourself to burst out in tears as you ran fast through the crowd and go to a dark, gloomy bench you saw. As you were about to sit down, you felt warm hands to your arm that pulled you to see a panting guy. Gojo immediately looked back and ran to find you everywhere, once he received your message and left the angry girl to find you within the crowd.

"G-Gojo? Why are you here? Your girlfriend-" you wiped your tears and asked him questions. But he suddenly hugged you that made you stop.

"What are you saying? Baka.", he slowly created a space for him to see you. "You're the only one I see and the only woman I will call my girlfriend. (Y/N) I love you. Always and forever."

You didn't know how to react and comprehend the situation. But, those were the words that made you cry again. Gojo wiped your tear with a blush in his face.

"I-I love you too." You flashed a smile when you saw his face brighten when you say those words. The two of you take your time together until everything came back to you. You remembered how angry you are that made you cry in front of him, and how emotional you are today.

Gojo instantly read your reaction and chuckled from your embarrassed face. He knew that he needed to explain everything.

"The girl I'm with a while ago is the daughter of a rich person we protected from a curse. I might have broken a valuable property, so in exchange. I need to escort her to show my handsome face to her friends."

"Then she shouldn't have said that you're her boyfriend, plus why does she need to put her chest around your arm?! You need to clean your shirt a hundred times." You release your anger by raising your voice that made Gojo giggle from your cute, jealous reaction.

"You're cute when you're mad (Y/N)"

You blushed from his compliment, making you cut your eye contact with him. He held your hands and kissed it as the both of you walked and used your time together.