❖Queen | Sukuna

Not updating for 2 weeks isn't like me, so I will give these 7 chapters. I'm so sorry!

|

Requested by: Knightmare_Rose

|

*Baam*

A loud explosion occurred in an abandoned, spooky building in the middle of the undergoing, deadly mission for the first years. Well, not that everyone worries if some ordinary people see what was happening when that whole area is under the black curtain that separates an area of the space. That renders the inside of the area invisible to the outside.

Instead, what everyone worries are the growing probability chance of each other getting killed by a curse at that point. No way to run, No way to rest, and No way to call for help outside the curtain. The four of you are only together. It can only be to either run away and let the other deal with the curses or help each other beat those things.

The school informed that the cures are only 4th-grade class, which means that the first years could finish them effortlessly, but rather, all curses that are present are 2nd-grade-class curses and below.

You gathered some information that those lurking curses in the area aren't the main thing. There is a much more menacing opponent deep inside. Everyone had a hard time of exorcising those monsters from their number. The plan was to find the main body of the curse and kill it, but then the monsters separated Nobara and Megumi from you and Yuji.

The two of you began to fight back to back, but as the two of you walked farther into the building, you finally saw the queen monster in front of you. Smiling weirdly with her head tilted, mocking you.

It was a sudden attack from her that made you and Yuji spit out blood, but he never lost the will to battle with the disgusting monster. Moments later, you noticed Yuji be talking to himself, which made you confused, but you ignored it and focused on the battle at hand.

While battling seriously, you saw a bright light from the monster and pointed it to the boy, which caused a loud boom. Pushing the boy forcefully behind the broken cement as he was unconscious.

You became worried about the boy when he didn't move as you were about to go to him when your body felt chill in your spine from the moment you immediately saw the queen monster in front of your face.

Its claws were ready to advance; its saliva was dripping from the hunger, and it was desperate to kill. Now, you are left alone to fight without any backups or clues where Nobara and Megumi are, yet protecting the boy despite being deeply wounded.

The monster began to advance as you are ready to do so too, but then, with just a blink of an eye, the body of Yuji was gone, and you saw the same figure with marks on his face and body came in front of you, signaling for you to go away.

You were surprised by the presence of Sukuna and from how he told you to go away, which you gallantly obeyed. After running far away from the place, seconds later, a loud explosion transpired. And the only thing you knew is that "Sukuna saved me."

"But, Why?"

It was a rollercoaster for you as confusion devoured your mind when a savage, tyrant, despotic King of curses who knows nothing but to kill saved your life. And when you think about it, you are just a useless person, a worthless human being who has nothing to do with him.

You ran far away and tried to look for Nobara and Megumi, but when you reached in a big isolated room, you saw another one.

"A-Another queen?"