❖Drunk | Noritoshi Kamo

Requested by: Fiorelli404

|

"Work, Work, Work! Petition for a day off! We need a rest! We need a vacation on a beach!"

Mai declared as she suddenly stood up from her sit trying to climb on top of the table while the others tried to pull her down, plastered from the five bottles of alcohol. While everyone persistently apologized to the waiter, waitress, and the owner of the shop that everyone frequently visits.

"I think we won't be showing our face here for another week."

Noritoshi facepalmed from the actions of Mai, but then he suddenly got the chills beside him. You were laughing creepily after being sober as you look intensely at your coworkers.

"Uh-Uhm Kamo-Kun, can you do something about her?"

Momo told Noritoshi as Kokichi, Miwa, and Aoi repeatedly nodded.

"Heh, Heh, Heh, Drink some more~ Come one~ Drink to the fullest!"

You said as you shoved the bottle of alcohol to the three while Noritoshi dodged you swiftly. Explaining that someone needs to stay on their right mind, or else something all of you doesn't want to think might happen.

Everyone agreed to come and drink in this store after the rain poured outside and after the piles of missions that you just finished. Working in Kyoto Magic Technical College was the hardest if you'll describe it. Why? You don't have any day off.

That was why this night is the best time to drink, shout, and have everyone's company.

"So! Now! It's time to do something! Let's all do one crazy honest thing we want! Each one of us! No skipping!"

The drunk Mai announced as she persisted for everyone to do her game, and of course, your loaded self gallantly agreed. Especially when everyone already sipped alcohol.

Mai began to shamelessly sing as everyone covered their ears and hide their faces from embarrassment. Aoi started to dance horribly, Miwa shouted at the store from her Introverted self, Kokichi began to break-dance, Noritoshi began to speak a poem which made everyone booed, and now it was your turn.

You stood up and shout as you slap both sides of your face while everyone began to cheer for you, expecting something that you will do when all of a sudden, you had the urge to place a kiss on Noritoshi's lips that made everyone silent. They indeed expected something amusing from you, but you surpassed that expectation.

After the kiss, you cupped both sides of his face and shouted, "Why are you so handsome?! I love you so much that I wanna keep you!" and hugged him. You looked at everyone and noticed their eyes wide opened, their mouth turned into a smirk, their faces became red, and they all became quiet.

"Hm? Why are you all quiet? Who's next?! Let's go-"

You laughed obstreperously from the fun you were feeling, but you slowly realized what you did. Your mind came back to normal as you became quiet and slowly sat back down, stuttering from the embarrassment.

"I-I, Y-Yeah! Let's all c-continue. Who's next?"

You smiled sarcastically, while you shift your gaze anywhere but the man, whereas Noritoshi can only look on the other side as he covered his glowing cheeks with his big hands.

The other five can only smirk and looked at each other as if they were talking through their eyes. The party continued when Aoi initiated to speak up and let the awkward atmosphere gets hyped up, as they all drink, play, and embarrass each other.