❖ Different | Sukuna

"Please stop criticizing Yuji or even the curse inside of him! Every living thing has feelings too."

You shouted at the top of your lungs to the second-years of Tokyo school and the students of Kyoto sister school, which made them startled when they all gathered to the open ground for some school matter. The students began to oppress the boy because of Sukuna, and how they should be killed or exorcised, but because of a person you are, you defended them.

Empathy is one of your virtue, whether young or old, meek or the bold and human or curses. You knew very well that as a Shaman, you shouldn't have that guilty feeling of killing the curses, especially if some are humans that are used by others in reality, but your kindness is much greater than before.

Today, you heard a boy coming with the King of curses inside, which made you excited and interested to know more about it because Sukuna is the first cursed spirit you have ever seen or known. But, seeing everyone not accepting Yuji and the curse made you angry.

Everyone was surprised by your sudden burst out when they know you as a kind, calm person, but knowing others judging unfairly to him made you disgusted. On the other hand, Sukuna heard everything, and he can only chuckle from the interest in you.

'A shaman, empathizing a curse. That's rare.'

Since the beginning, you are a very kind-hearted girl, the type of girl that has compassion and empathy even with insects, animals, and what more of a curse? You admitted that it was hard. Being born in the Zenin clan was a curse to you. Not that you didn't want your parents or your family, but it means that you need to kill.

You remembered your past when your father forced you to kill a small curse with a cursed sword, but you felt the little one to be asking as if it wants to die, but it was still savage at the same time.

You resisted killing it, but your father told you, " If you kill the curse, you are one of us, or else we don't know you." and those words hunted you. In the end, your father killed the little curse in front of your shaking eyes and body when it finally attacked, and still, you didn't move.

Days after, the new boy finally adjusted, and thanks to you, everyone apologized to him and fitted perfectly to the school. Well, it was mostly his energetic self, but that doesn't mean that you already lost interest in the talking, intelligent curse.

When you became close to Yuji, your topic was always Sukuna. You've become excited to know what is unknown, and your undying thirst from them gets bigger, particularly from a cursed spirit.

"Yuji...this is a serious topic. Sukuna...what does he do all day?"

"How can he see outside?"

"Is he a sadist?"

"Does he ever sleep?"

"Uhm, can he hear us?"

"In the bathroom, does he- nevermind that."

The boy can only laugh at how you ask those questions seriously. He was shocked by how interested you are in Sukuna when everyone avoids him, but he didn't mind even though he hated Sukuna too, so he always tells you some pieces of information about him, which made you very happy.

On the contrary, Sukuna was answering your questions internally and was pissed when Yuji answered them entirely differently that made him looked weird. But deep inside, Sukuna is ticked from trying to decipher you. Why are you interested in him?

In the forest, everyone went to look for some rare woods that was tasked by Gojo. The first-years are on a mission to exorcise a wood-typed curse, and everyone decided to be in a pair to make the job easier, partnered by a guy, so that they will carry all the woods until it was already dawn.

"(Y/N)-san, look it's a rabbit."

Yuji told you as you went to look at it. The white rabbit jumped to his arms as you began to widen your eyes from the amusement. You wanted to touch it as you asked permission to them, as you noticed Yuji freeze for a moment.

'Let me talk to her.'

Yuji suddenly tightened his grip on the rabbit as it squirmed, which made you nervous as you tried to stop Yuji from what he was doing, but you paused when you noticed blood came out to the rabbit. You looked back from the awful sight and moved away from him. However, the boy pulled you after he wiped the blood in his shirt as you noticed him become different.

He had spiked hair with marks on his head and body, lines on his wrists, upper arms, and a piercing gaze that looked into your eyes. You began to shake and wanted to go out, but his grip was tight that made you wince from the pain. He noticed it and released your hand while you moved back to him.

"Y-You're Sukuna, right?"

"I guess I'm pretty famous around here."

You were surprised by how deep his voice is, but you were too scared to look at his face. He moved closer to you as you can only shift your eyes, anywhere but him when you are already leaning in a broad tree. However, you can't help yourself to steal a glance. After all, your mind is full of questions about the cursed spirit.

Sukuna noticed how you acted and sighed deeply, thinking, why can't you talk to him straightly. Nonetheless, he is more intrigued by how your fear moments ago was placed with calmness and faint of excitement, and that made him more ticked of knowing why.

He wore his calm face and moved closer while you were startled by how close he was. He leaned his arms on the top of your head and asked you seriously.

"Uh-Uhmm, y-you're too close."

"Why are you interested in curses. In me?"

You immediately looked at his serious face, surprised by his sincere question.

No one has ever been like that to Sukuna. He never occurred a human, not fearing him. Whenever everyone encountered him, they always run away and failed to look at his face straightly. But you are different.

"B-because I can feel them! A-And I wanted to understand their feelings, e-especially you. Like, why didn't you kill the rabbit? Th-That's why I feel that I need to know you."

You pointed at the rabbit that finally moved from its scratches, which Sukuna took a glance at and smirked at your answer.

"Understand? Feelings?"

Sukuna murmured and suddenly laughed loudly from amusement.

"Well, aren't you a funny one?"

"I'm not joking."

He was surprised by how you took his question earnestly with your sincere feeling for the curses as a shaman.

"Heh~ You amuse me."

Sukuna looked at your eyes intensely as you did the same. Having a chat with Sukuna then Yuji will come again was the thing you thought might happen. Never expecting that Sukuna will place his lips to yours, while his hands moved to your face to kiss you more deeply.

He parted his lips from yours and looked at your blushing, red face-confused from what was happening. He chuckled at your reaction as he put your messy hair behind your ear.

"Well, time's up for me."

He took a last look at you and immediately added, "I never do things you imagine in the bathroom when that boy- this is pointless damn fujoshi. Well, better come up with an explanation with your red and swelling lips."

You are speechless from what just happened as you trailed your hands to your lips, seeing that what he said was true. You became more flushed as he can only laugh and say, "See ya."

Seconds later, the marks on Yuji's body were gone. Yuji was aware of Sukuna's appearance, but he is unaware of what happened that made you very shy and red. He tried to ask you, but you can only point to him the woods and ran as fast as you can to clear out your chaotic thoughts.

'Sukuna, just kissed me.'