I heard the small click, and opened the door. As I expected, no one was there, and all the lights were off. I walked in the door and took off my shoes. I walked up to my room and opened the door, looking around, I sighed.

"It's not in here. Probably left it in Kami's room." I mumbled to myself before walking down the hall to Kami's room and opening the door. It didn't take me long to find what I was looking for because it was right beside Kami's keyboard piano. I reached down and picked up the guitar, looking at the smooth surface, I found myself smiling. It's been a while since I've played anything on this. Maybe I could practice with my own song. Though, I'd have to come up with one in the first place. I thought as I sat down on Kami's bed.

I strummed a couple chords and cringed at the slight out of tune sound it made and sighed.

"Of course it would be out of tune, it has been sitting here for quite a while." I inwardly laughed and started tightening the wires until it sounded right. I took a glance at the piano and nodded as well. Might as well freshen up my piano skills too. The song I've been wanting to make would sound better with piano. The lyrics that I have so far feel like they need it.

Mitsuki's POV

I walked into the silent house and immediately sensed something wrong. Call it a mothers intuition.

"Katsuki!" I yelled up the stairs, waiting for my brat of a son to answer.

"What!" I heard his voice yell back and I nodded. I heard him call back to me again and I didn't answer, waiting for him to come down the stairs. I heard him angrily growl before stomping his way down the stairs and looking directly at me.

"What!" He barked and I pointed at the kitchen.

"Did you prepare the meat?" I asked as he grumbled and pushed past me and into the kitchen. He went over to the fridge and pulled out a bowl covered in plastic wrap. He put it on the counter and gestured to it before stomping past me.

"Thank you! I'll get started on dinner right away. Thank Eimi for me too." I called back to him as he huffed and mumbled a 'whatever' as he walked up the stairs. I turned on the stove and placed a pan over top of it. I unwrapped the meat and took a whiff of the spices that they chose. Satisfied, I nodded and put the bowl back down and opened the fridge to get some vegetables.

By the time I finished cooking dinner, Masaru just got home and took his shoes off.

"Did you just finish cooking?" He asked as he made his way into the kitchen. I nodded as I wafted the cooking smell towards my nose and smiled in content. He placed a kiss to my cheek and I smiled.

"Do you think you could call the kids? The rice should be done any minute now." I asked and he nodded.

"Of course." He said and walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. A few seconds passed and Katsuki came stomping down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Can you set the table, please?" I asked him as he grumbled and opened the cupboard to grab the plates. He began setting the table as Masaru came downstairs while a slight worry in his eyes. I cocked my head to the side as I opened the rice cooker and let all the steam out.

"Eimi's not in her room." He said and I stopped what I was doing.

"What do you mean, she's not in her room. Did you check or just knock on the door and have no response?" I asked, making sure he didn't just assume.

"I opened the door when she didn't respond and found the light off and no one inside."

I put my hand on my chin in thought.