Chapter 4

Y/N POV

I was still locked up in my room. I didn't want to come out, but people kept convincing me that I had to. That I should let myself be with Niklaus, but I had already made up my mind. I just want to ponder things for a while. I suppose I'm doubting myself. Maybe I should go for a walk. Perhaps I should pay a visit to my family's other witches. I got out of bed and dressed for the occasion.

I was about to go through that main entrance of the castle, when Niklaus stopped me

I was about to go through that main entrance of the castle, when Niklaus stopped me. "Hey, where are you going?" Niklaus said. Perhaps I should simply tell him. "I'm going to visit my mother's relatives." He gave me a sidelong glance. I believe he wants to know something or knows something about my family, but I'm confident he won't tell me for certain. "Look at how my ancestors warned me not to be with you yesterday, even though they knew how I feel for you and i somewhat wanted to be with you. I've made my decision, and it's yes, Niklaus, I'll marry you."

I smiled at him, and he smiled back at me. He suddenly kissed me and it feel like I was brought back to the living. "Hey, if you're going to marry me, you've got to meet my witch family." I took his left hand in mine and began walking away. "Nice birthmark." Niklaus said. I come to a halt and face him. "Thank you; it was passed down to my sister and myself. We're from a wolf pack with a lot of strength. Let's get going." I began yanking on him once again.

AN HOUR LATER

"We here." I looked out that carriage with a smile on my face. I tuned towards Niklaus and the look on his face wasn't a happy one. "What's wrong?" He shook his head but I knew there was something up. "Ok, if you're not going to tell me then we can stay here." I look out and saw my aunt. I guess they told her that I was here. "I don't think I should meet your family." He said. Well, I'm not surprised. I would think that too if I was different from the basic supernatural creatures.

"Look, if my other half of my family doesn't like you then that on them but I want you to at least meet them and let them get to know you because you're my choice, I picked you and you will be a part of my family and I'll be apart of yours." I gave him a kiss, grabbed his hand, and walked out of the carriage.

"Oh, it's my lovely niece and her unwanted fiancé." They told her, of course, they did. "Auntie." I gave her a look. "I'm sorry but the ancestors don't want you to be with him and you're here with him." I look down. I'm about to say something that I'll regret but they gonna have to understand that I love him and there won't be another him.

"Well excuse me if I want to love someone for the first and I'm sorry that I'm happy, I'm sorry that I have feelings and I'm sorry I'm disappointment by being a witch of a witch family. Now if you excuse me, my fiancé needs to meet the rest." I showed her my ring and walked away.

But before I got far she grabbed my hand

But before I got far she grabbed my hand. "Oh god, Y/n." I look at her. She had a look on her face that I've seen before. "Aunt, I can't be." She just had that same look meaning that it's true. "That's impossible, a vampire can't procreate." I look at Niklaus. "What, how?" Niklaus look at her angry. Does he not want a baby or is he angry with something else? "Well Klaus you were a wolf before a vampire and that means you're able to procreate." But how can I get pregnant? Spell myself from ever getting pregnant.

My father wants to force me to get married and have a baby but I chose something different. So I gave up on having children of my own because of my family. So there's no way for me to be pregnant.

"No, I can't be pregnant. There's no way for me to be pregnant. How, how can I be? I gave that up, I gave up on having children because my father wanted to force me. How, Auntie, how?" I want to cry and scream. Niklaus take my hand and pulled me to him. I started to cry on his chest. "Y/n, our ancestors wanted you to be able to get pregnant. So they reverse the spell you did." I pulled away and look at her then I look down.

"Is that why they told me to leave him. They knew I was pregnant with Niklaus's baby. So they didn't want him near our baby or me, and you knew about, am I wrong." She looks down. "Y/n, I didn't know but I knew that they wanted something from you." She said. Wow, my own family. Well, I guess there's no point in me coming here. She tried to touch me but I backed away. "Don't touch me. How am I supposed to trust you and our ancestors ever again." I can't stay and look at her. So I walked away and as I did that I felt lightheaded then all of a sudden I saw darkness.

...