Chapter 16

Y/N POV

I needed a break from everyone. I wanted to find myself again. So I left New Orleans for a bit and I feel good now. I'm back at the compound. I probably missed something. Crystal stayed behind because she want to be with the witches.

"It's so empty in here...I'm home!!" Nobody came, so I went to them. "Where the fuck are you guys. Klaus. Elijah." Well, I guess no ones is home. I went to my room and went to sleep.

NEXT DAY:

I woke up and got dressed.

I walked around the compound and saw Niklaus

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I walked around the compound and saw Niklaus. He saw me and smirked. "Look who's back. How you feel. You've been gone for two months." Yeah, so I can get away from you. "I feel better and how are you. Crystal told me that you've been sleeping with a witch named Genevieve. Would you like to tell me about it, Klaus?" He looks at me weirdly.

"Since when you called me, Klaus, and are you jealous that I'm sleeping with another woman?" Me, jealous... maybe. I step closer to him. "Maybe I am. Maybe I want you for myself and only for myself, Niklaus but you have to want me for yourself as well." We were so close to each other that we could kiss one another. As we move closer to each other, Elijah coughed. I look at him.

"Hey, Elijah. How are you." He walked closer to us. "Good, Y/n, and I see you're back for good, I'm guessing?" I nod my head. "Yes, I am. So what's up?" I asked him to say what he came for. While Elijah was about to speak, Klaus pick up some paint. Elijah just looks at it until Klaus notices him. "Not a fan of cerulean blue?" Klaus is always being Klaus. "Not a fan of your continued indifference." Well, maybe I should stay out of this one.

I walked over and look at Klaus's paintings. "Well, it's difficult trying to unite a community that has a history of mutual loathing." Wait they're trying to unite with the witches and werewolves? Why didn't Crystal tell me this? "Spare me the platitudes, Niklaus." I'm still tripping off the fact that they're trying to reunite us. "A perspective then. If you want peace you must begin with the werewolves. 100 years ago, they had a run at ruling this city. As of last. All they've had is time to watch their enemies tear down that legacy."

Werewolves and witches are always first at ruling land. "All the more reason why their enemies are reluctant to bring them to the table." True but werewolves are natural rulers. "Take a page out Bienville, brother. If the tablets are the obstacle, remove them. Do you recall in 1720 the Governor's desperation to secure our help to build the cities first levees? We sat with him and refused his offer and so he plied us with wine, with corseted women, and with raucous camaraderie until he had his yes." If this means what I think it means then this is gonna be a fun show to watch. " Are you suggesting that I throw a party?

NIGHT:

It is a nice party

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It is a nice party. They did a good job with this. I was on the second floor while Niklaus was talking with Elijah. The vampires are having fun, the witches and wolves walked in. I stand back and watch. As I did, Diego was already at the wolves. Well almost. Elijah was downstairs talking with a woman and as he was, Hayley walked in.

I went down and walked towards my sister. "So how is it going with the witches." She sighed. "It's hard, sister." I put my hand on her back. "It will get better with time." She nod. I was looking around until Crystal shoved gently. "Look." She pointed towards upstairs. I looked where she's pointing at. It was Niklaus with Genevieve. I looked away. No way in hell, will I let that wanna-be witch take what belongs to me. I walked upstairs and went to them.

When I got to them. He kissed her. Maybe he loves her. I can't stop him from loving someone but what about this morning. "Umm, is this a bad time?" They pulled away and turn to me. "What is it, Y/n?" He never spoke to me this way but again he changed. "You know what never mind." I walked away. "Wait, I need you. Follow me." He walked off and I followed.

There was a wolf there. "I'm so glad you accepted my invitation." Who is this wolf? "So is this where the great Klaus Mikaelson say something poignant and snaps my neck? Also who's she?" He looked at me. No, there's something more to this. He wouldn't have called me in here. "I'm not here to kill you. I'm to offer you a gift and this is Y/n. The 'dead princess of the wolves'." Wait. Why did he call me the 'dead princess'. Did my family tell our people that I was dead back then and why did he say I was a princess of wolves?

"Out of the kindness of your vampire's heart and isn't the Princess of Wolfs supposed to be dead." I would had say something but I need to know more."Our hearts are more similar than you might realize. You see, long before I evolved, mine beat as a werewolf. I know your power. I know your burden. I'm here to take the latter away." Wait. No. He's not thinking of that. "You want to make me a hybrid. I put my pack first and I'm not gonna let anything compromise my family line, especially becoming some bloodthirsty vampire parasite."

Umm, why am I here again? I was about to say something but Niklaus got to it first. "That pride....that sense of loyalty. Well, that is exactly why I haven't snapped your neck yet." I can till that he was smirking a little. "Well if you're not gonna kill me then what the hell do you want?" Finally to the point of all this talking. "Only to give you back the city that was taken from you. How was that for poignant?" What the actual hell? "Ok, what the bloody hell is going on, Niklaus. You dragged me all the way here for what?" He looks back at me.

"Well then let me finish. Vampire destroys life to survive, witches are only as powerful as their dead, but werewolves have thrived because their strength comes from family unity. The safety of unity is what I want for my unborn children. The painful truth is vampires are the antithesis of unity." What does he have up his sleeve? "You're finally ready to embrace the other half of your family tree? Maybe the other half doesn't want you."

You know what I'm leaving but before I could take another step. Niklaus was there and grabbed my hand. "Oh, they will once they return to the Quarter." He walked away from the wolf but not letting me go. "You got a plan to back that up." Of course, he does. It's Niklaus. "My mother was a powerful witch. I watched her craft all manner of magical items but her most prized possession was this ring. I hadn't seen it for 1,000 years and it turned up hanging around the neck of a werewolf. A direct descendant of my biological father. I believe that she gave him this ring as a way of freeing him."

Wait, my father had one. My mother never liked him transforming, so she made him a ring and he never transformed again. "How so?" They're just like daylight rings. "My father had one. As you know, Daylight Rings shield vampires from the sun." I grabbed the ring out of Niklaus's hand. "But these rings will protect you from moonlight. So therefore they're called Moonlight Rings and you want me to make them." I looked at Niklaus. "No, but I need you to be the Queen of the werewolves." I just looked at him. "What you want me to do?" The wolf said beside me.

As we walked out there was a fight that broke loose. You know what I don't have time for this. I left the compound and went to my apartment. All I can think about was what Niklaus asked me to do and how he kissed Genevieve. Time like this I really need my mother's advice. She'll know what to do in moments like this.

...

She's The Queen Of All(Niklaus Michealson X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें