Chapter 7

Y/N POV

My sister and I have been settling in New Orleans. We gotten a good place and it's beautiful, may I say. Tonight was some type of ball but now of days people call it a party. These days can be confusing but the witches are helping us. Which I'm happy with. The witch told us their plans about a young witch but the thing that upset me is we can't use magic or just them, I could be careless tho.

 The witch told us their plans about a young witch but the thing that upset me is we can't use magic or just them, I could be careless tho

I walked in

I walked in. It was as beautiful as a palace. I miss home but I'm here now. I need to make this my home and a safer place for my baby. Vampires are everywhere and I can work with them or against them. But seeing as vampires are the "strongest" creatures now, I need to work with them. I walked around and saw Niklaus. I thought, I wouldn't see him but wishes don't come true half of the time. "You know, you shouldn't be here. It's dangerous here for you." I just look at him. He acts like I can't handle myself. I'm stronger than any supernatural.

"Look Niklaus, I came here for business and not for whatever this is. So if you please, can you get out of my way." I tried to walk away but he grabbed my upper arm. "You can't be here." I started to use my magic on him to let me go. "You can't stop me Niklaus. I may still be 18 but I can handle myself, got that." I walk away looking for Marcel. After a few minutes, I think I found him.

"You must be Marcel, right?" He looks behind him and he started eyeing me. "Yes, that me." Finally. "My name is Y/n and I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm a werewolf but also a witch. I've been asleep for 900 years with my sister, Crystal. I'm asking you if we can stay here but one thing is you may own this town but I've been here longer than you. As well I and my sister can us magic you but you won't be able to sense it with that little witch of yours."

He looks a little upset. So I spoke before him can get the chance to. "My sister and I are on your side so what. We are here to help with anything as long as we can stay." He looks pleased. "Fine, you can stay." Now, this is going to plan. "Thank you. Oh and Marcel that young witch of yours won't be able to control her magic for any longer and my sister would like to help with that if you don't mind." He was thinking about it. 1...2...3. "Ok." And we got him. Now this will be fun.

If I can keep this up. I can know everything I need to know. And this is only the beginning of the story. Soon I'll have what I want but I need to know how to control my magic. I may be good at spells but I'm not any good at magic if I don't control it when I'm angry. I just need a little help and boom I know how to control magic. So let the games be the beginning.

...