Chapter 8

Y/N POV

The witch called me

The witch called me. Tell me that the found away to control my magic. I was walking into the cemetery of the dead witches. I swear every time I walk in here, it like they're trying speak to me but because of the spell that Crystal had put on me. It stop them from communicating with me. I walked in one of the tomb Sophie is supposed to meet me in.

I wait for over 5 minutes before she walks in. "You're 5 minutes late, Sophie." I looked at her hand then back at her. "I know but I had to give this first." She said opening her right hand. I looked inside and saw a bracelet. I looked back up it her. "Why a bracelet?"

With what I said, she started smiling at me weirdly. "I told you, I found away for you to control your magic. So here you go." I looked at the bracelet again. "Where did you get that? It belonged to my mother." How did she get this? Where did she get this? The bracelet should of been buried with her.

"I know what you're thinking Y/n but you mother gave this to one of my ancestors, knowing that one you will need it

"I know what you're thinking Y/n but you mother gave this to one of my ancestors, knowing that one you will need it. We been holding on to it every since." I took it from her and put it on. For once I felt in control of my magic, for once the chaos in my head was gone. "The bracelet only allows you half of your magic. The other half is storing itself inside you. So if you ever take that off you will have more power than you ever had."

I nod at her statement, understanding what that meant. "Thank you, Sophie. This is more then I can ever ask for." I said to her, giving her a smile. "There's one more thing, Y/n. Your mom want us to give you this. It a letter from her. She said open this when you're at your lowest and feel like there's nothing you can do." I took the paper out of her right hand. I nod smiling at her. "Thank you again, Sophie." With that I left.

A WEEK LATER

There was music and food everywhere we went

There was music and food everywhere we went. New Orleans is a good place at night but filled with vampires. No wonder why Niklaus's and his family loved it here. I wanted to get some stuff for spells. So I passed by that dead witch, Katie I think. As I was in her store, Niklaus came in. "You don't know when to give up, do you."

I turn to him. "And you don't know when I don't want you around, do you." I turn back to get what I needed and was about it walk out but Niklaus step in front of me. "You do know that Marcel can sense magic." Umm, I don't think that is true and it's more like a girl name Davina can sense magic but not mine or my sister's. "Well, Davina can't sense mine or Crystal's magic plus it's easy to hide our magic from her. Now I must leave." I bumped into his shoulder as I walk out. Is it just me or is it Niklaus following me? It like everywhere I stepped, he steps in to that place. It could just be me.

I get home and started the spell. Crystal is also gonna help me with this spell. It is a spell that been past down from witch to witch in my family. Its to know the sex of the baby. I laid in the circle and Crystal started chanting. The air was getting heavy and the lights started flickering. "Done." Crystal said loudly. I sat up and looked at her. "Well." She didn't say anything. So I waited for a bet. "It's twins. Two girls." Wow, that's rare in this family. "Mother said it's rare to have twins. So why me?" It's really rare for twins. I'm shocked.

"Not really. You remember Auntie Rose. She had twins." That crazy bitch. "Yeah, but Auntie Rose killed them for more power, remember?" Like I said 'crazy bitch'. "Oh, I forgot about that." How can you forget that our mother would tell us that story for fun? My family is crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them came back to life. I hate my family but they have been there for me and I betrayed them. "So are you going to tell Klaus?"

Like hell I am. "Hell no. What I look like, tell that bastard we're having twins." She rolled her eyes. "You know, you gonna have to forgive him." Ha, not happening. "Nope." She gives me a look I know very well. "You love him and at some point, you will forgive him. Both of you have a love that can't be broken." She's right and I know at a point I will have to forgive him. I know that our love was something strong and can't be broken. I want to go back to him but not now. I'm just scared that he doesn't love me like he did 900 years ago.

"I know one day I will. But right now I can't. I can't allow myself to go through that again. On top of that. He changed, they changed and I need to time to get to know them again. I..... no we need to learn ourselves more than ever." Looked at her. She nod her head, agreeing with what I said. I grabbed her left hand. "It may be hard now but it will get easier. And we need to accept that this place is our home now.

That there's no mom or dad. They're gone and we can't get them back." A tear ran down her face. With my left hand I wiped away the tear. "I know, I miss them too." I pulled her in a hug. That night my sister slept in my bed, in my arms like 900 years ago. I may not have my mother but I have my sister and that all I need in life.

...