Chapter 1

Y/N POV:

Until one of the maids came in, I was staring out the window. I looked at her but returned to the window. I spotted a gorgeous blonde-haired man as I looked out the window. "My lady, your father wants you to get dressed to meet him and his family," the maid said as she looked out the same window. "They call him Niklaus, your highness." I turned to look at her, then at him, but this time he was staring at me. I had the impression that something was going to go wrong with our new visitors.

THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE WEARING:

There were guards waiting for me as I exited my chamber

There were guards waiting for me as I exited my chamber. I want to see my sister and inform her of our visitors. "Can you tell me where my sister is?" I inquire. "You're Highness, she's in the garden with one of our visitors," one of them remarked. "Thank you," I said as I made my way to the garden. From my window, I saw the same person. He greeted me with a, "Hello." I didn't say anything. I simply stared at him. "You have the scent of a wolf, yet you don't smell like a wolf; what are you?"

"I'm a witch, but I'm also a werewolf," I replied, my expression solemn. He didn't say anything and simply stared at me. As a result, I speak once more. "Your name is Niklaus, right? If your name is Niklaus, then your last name is Mikaelson, am I right?" I said. "If I'm correct, then you're from the original family, which the witches of my family told me about." He gives me an astonished expression. "And based on the way you're staring at me, I'm thinking I'm correct; please excuse me."

I walked away from him. I will not trust these vampires in my home. Especially with my sister here. They can not be trusted. Soon, I came upon the garden.

I saw my sister standing with one of the original vampires. "Look, Luna!!" my sister said as she revived a withering flower with her power. "It appears your lessons with mother are progressing your magic." I'm glad she'll learn how to utilize magic and will be able to use it effectively. "Mother, on the other hand, is the finest instructor I've ever had." She is correct. Our mother is the most powerful witch in the lineage of the original witches.

"I'm not sure where my decency has vanished to." I turn my gaze to Niklaus's sister. "I'm sorry, but I forgot to introduce myself. Y/n is my given name, but you may call me Luna. Oh, and you're not required to give me your name. I'm aware of it." She gave me a deathly stare, but I couldn't care less. My sister seems to be able to sense the tension in the air. "Look at your dress, Luna. It's just like mine." When I glance down, it was the same. But no surprise really, our mother likes it when we're matching.

"Your Highness, your father wishes to see the both of you right away." Rebekah is the subject of her gaze. We'd followed her all the way to the throne room. Our ather, together with our mother, sat on the throne. Finn, Niklaus, Kol, and Elijah were among the others present. "My dearest girls, please come here." I don't want to be here right now. I don't have the best relationship with our father. He is always up to look good. We 6 our way towards him and stood in front of him. "Let's talk now." I turn to face my father. "They'll be staying with us for a while, my girls." Our father said. With disdain, I stare at my father.

"No, you can't, father; do you not know what they are, father and you mother, a witch to allow these people of tremendous evil into our home? They are on good, the ancestors had warned me of them. They even warned you, mother." I can't believe what they're saying. Do they not understand what they are doing and who they are being into our home, our lands. "Enough,  Y/n!" My mother shouted at me. My parents irritated me to no end. I could feel my rage rising inside of me. The entire room began to tremble. "Calm down, Y/n, your powers," she said to me, of all people. "NO, Mother!" I said, "I'm weary of you and father's terrible decisions; they'll be your demise, but my sister will not." I walked away and went to my chamber. I'm not going down. I'm not going down with these people. And I won't let them bring my sister down with them. They can ruin their lives, but they will not take my sister and me with them.

I will never let that happen, ever.

This story is going to be different from the original story. Niklaus still has his werewolf side. This was 900 years ago before everything went down with the Original family.