8- Thor Odinson

Word Count: 1716

Jane. Ugh, even the name sounds pretty. (sorry if your name is Jane, I'm just using it because she is in the movie Thor) She is always getting on people's nerves. Everyone agrees that she needs to leave Asgard. She walks around like she controls everything and she acts like she is the queen.

But poor Thor is oblivious to her actions, his love for her is blinding him from who she really is. If only he knew, if he saw her from my point of view then he would know why I never what to be around her.

He always tries to get us to hang out and I always have an excuse. I either say I'm busy or I'm going to talk to Loki.

Plus whenever she is near me she gives me the dirtiest looks because I am Thor's best friend. I swear I'll kill her if she makes him think of me as nothing.

I currently was walking around the castle with Loki just talking to each other. He and I were best friends right now since Thor is always with Jane.

"So what's going on with Thor?" Loki asked as we walked outside. "Oh you know, he's always wanted to make me hang out with Jane, or just sometimes he is just too busy being with her," I said with a sigh at the end.

"I don't know what my brother sees in her. If I were him I would make you my queen and have her locked up with nothing." Loki said to me as we sat down in some chairs that were outside.

"Oh Loki, you have no idea how much I would love for that to happen. I would have her be my prisoner until she fades away." I said and looked at him. "If only dreams came true." I finished.

"Speak of the she-devil," Loki started and looked towards Jane who was walking up to us. "Oh boy," I said.

"You were supposed to make my bed and bring me something to eat but instead you are out here talking to this demon." She yelled in my face.

"Thanks for the compliment," Loki said with a chuckle but Jane just gave him a dirty look. "What do you mean I was supposed to do those things for you?" I asked slightly confused.

"You're a slave and I'm the queen so you have to do what I say," She said, I stood up and became face to face with her. I could tell I was intimidating to her.

"Me a slave? You the queen? Yeah no, I think you hit your head a little too hard, you have everything messed up here. I'm not a slave and I don't take orders from you. You also are not a queen, you're just a little piece of shit from earth and you come here just to ruin everything for everyone!" I yelled into her face.

She was at loss for words until she said the pettiest thing she could have said to me at this moment.

"But Thor doesn't think of me like that, plus he treats me like a queen and he is the king so that pretty much makes me a queen." She said with a whole lot of sass in her voice.

I hadn't realized many Asgardian citizens had crowded around us to see what the commotion was.

"Thor shouldn't think of you like that, he only does because you are from fucking earth and you have no idea what you are doing here. You come here and act like you run the place and you have no manners or respect for anyone!" I yelled.

She just smirked at me because she knew she was making me angry. Let me just tell you that I almost never get angry but at this moment I didn't care if I got locked up.

I raised my hand and punched her right in the face. Everyone around us gasped and that's when I knew everyone was there. I looked around to see many people until I saw Thor standing in front of the crowd and he looked like he just ran here.